• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please Help!

.lava

Veteran Member
Yes I love that too. In the fall before the snow comes everything seems so dark. Once the snow arrives, it makes such a difference. That's one thing I like about where I live now. We get snow instead of rain all the time.

snow reminds me of my childhood :)

thank God i love any weather. i think i like weather to change. i like to see colors in fall, snow in winter, colors again in spring and hot in summer.

oops must go for salaat now

hope to see :rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1:COMET:rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1: and all of you soon.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I am still UP and DOWN, up and down... then I go into my coma like state of medication for a few hours. I did actually decided I'd write about my expirience as others told me I should since I like to write. I got the begining, end, and outline of my first chapter. I was going to outline chapter 2, but my meds are kicking in now and I get "numb".

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I am still UP and DOWN, up and down... then I go into my coma like state of medication for a few hours. I did actually decided I'd write about my expirience as others told me I should since I like to write. I got the begining, end, and outline of my first chapter. I was going to outline chapter 2, but my meds are kicking in now and I get "numb".
That's a great idea! Especially if it's helpful to you. I'd love to read it if it's not too personal...or you don't mind sharing.

I hope you level out from the meds soon. Or, they adjust the dosage so it's more suited to your physiology.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Okay, I need some help again! I was feeling good since I have tried to start an "attempted suicide survivor" support group here in my community. I have started to write my expirience down to maybe make a book to help another someday. Yet, I feel I have been ridiculed and dismissed today here. Not in this thread but in another. I spoke my peace in that thread and I know the others will understand.....

My thoughts have gone from "defending" and positive to NEGATIVE though!!!!!!!!! I just need to talk..... So? Hello? (thanks)

Stellify

StarChild
Hey babe! :D
So...I don't know you very well on here. What kinda music do you like? I was just thinking about it because of another thread.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
I hope to get back up to my hometown later this year. If I do, I'd be up for dinner at O'Dougherty's, a walk in Riverfront and a nightcap at the Onion, and some conversation and fellowship if you're game.

Stellify

StarChild
And, by the way...
..I think it's amazing you're starting a survivor group in your area. It's always important to have support. Is writing helping you? I've always found it very therapeutic to write down my bad experiences, whether in story format or poetry. I find it courageous and touching that you've been willing to share something so personal with us.
:hug:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I like the old children's books about the one guy and there was always a spider an cricket in the pictures. I'd have to call my mom to remember the names of the books

Hi, Comet, talk about anything you like and I'll give it a go. What were those darned books--I can't remember either.

What did you do today?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Dopple, if you ever come back to Spokane.... let me know. I'll buy the dinner!

I like country, rock, etc... a bit of everything!

I want to talk about why I am trying to make good of my situation. I need that. I know others get that too, but? I wish they could see it. I am trying to start an attempted suicide survivor group here. There is no group but one for "sucicide survivors" but it is clearly stated that it is not for people like me; only for ones who know a loved one who did die by suicide!

I am trying to make good of my expirience. I am contacting churches, etc... to make a support group for I know there is need for it. I am trying to do good with my "bad" doings.....

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Yes, I tried to kill myself two weeks ago for those who didn't find the thread. I am just really, really DOWN right now and looking for anything to keep me going! The meds/antidepressants don't help my situation! After all, one of the listed side effects is "suicidal thoughts"!!!!!!!!!!! :areyoucra Great to prescribe it to me then! :sarcastic

:help: talk is good for me, thanks you all!

If the thought ever crosses your mind, and I'm on line, you can PM me. If I possibly can, I'll try to engage. You're not alone.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Dopple, if you ever come back to Spokane.... let me know. I'll buy the dinner!

I like country, rock, etc... a bit of everything!

I want to talk about why I am trying to make good of my situation. I need that. I know others get that too, but? I wish they could see it. I am trying to start an attempted suicide survivor group here. There is no group but one for "sucicide survivors" but it is clearly stated that it is not for people like me; only for ones who know a loved one who did die by suicide!

I am trying to make good of my expirience. I am contacting churches, etc... to make a support group for I know there is need for it. I am trying to do good with my "bad" doings.....

That sounds like a good idea. Just don't make them have to pay any sort of fee, or they might not go for just that reason. It's too hard to do anything you need to do because everything costs too much.