• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please Help!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
If you have any on your computer, you can send them to me and I'll post them :D

Otherwise, you can get a photobucket account and upload the pictures there, then post the url here within the little
tags.

Heehee...vd-day.
Just think of how many kids will be born nine months from now! :p

None will be mine! :no:

I think I have a few on my computer, I'll look when I get home. Most are on my cell phone though. I'll see what I can find when I get off work, back to the hot lab for now.

Stellify

StarChild
None will be mine! :no:

I think I have a few on my computer, I'll look when I get home. Most are on my cell phone though. I'll see what I can find when I get off work, back to the hot lab for now.
Hah.....when your post went from "none will be mine!" to "I think I have a few on my computer"....I thought for a second you were saying you had a few kids on your computer..and was extremely confused :eek: :cover:

Well, if you can find some, that would be great! If not, then oh well. I guess I'll just have to suffer :p

Man...I wanna play with radiation...Heehee :D

That's what I get for having a scientist as a dad.....I was messing around with sulfuric acid, mercury and bunsen burners by kindergarten :rolleyes:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Hah.....when your post went from "none will be mine!" to "I think I have a few on my computer"....I thought for a second you were saying you had a few kids on your computer..and was extremely confused :eek: :cover:

Well, if you can find some, that would be great! If not, then oh well. I guess I'll just have to suffer :p

Man...I wanna play with radiation...Heehee :D

That's what I get for having a scientist as a dad.....I was messing around with sulfuric acid, mercury and bunsen burners by kindergarten :rolleyes:

Only pictures of other's kids on my computer, none are mine though... not anymore anyway... :(

If you like chemistry or calculus, you'd like my job! I'll try to get you an email off here when I get home, but I have a doctor's appointment today.

Got to run for now, lunch break is over!

Last edited:

Stellify

StarChild
Not anymore? Divorce? :(
Don't wanna bring up any bad memories, though. So, talk about it if you feel like. If not, that's ok, too :)

Chemistry is tons of fun :D Calculus...not so much. I've always gotten As in my math classes, but I don't know that I could sit there and do it for a living. :shrug:

I'm gonna try and get a Dr appointment today, too...Get rid of this stupid cold/flu/pneumonia/whatever the hell it is.

Goin' to see your psychologist or a medical doctor?
Let me know how it goes! :D

Have fun at work, darlin'!

:hugehug:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Not anymore? Divorce? :(
Don't wanna bring up any bad memories, though. So, talk about it if you feel like. If not, that's ok, too :)

Chemistry is tons of fun :D Calculus...not so much. I've always gotten As in my math classes, but I don't know that I could sit there and do it for a living. :shrug:

I'm gonna try and get a Dr appointment today, too...Get rid of this stupid cold/flu/pneumonia/whatever the hell it is.

Goin' to see your psychologist or a medical doctor?
Let me know how it goes! :D

Have fun at work, darlin'!

My last girlfriend had two kids. I do miss them a ton. Life goes on though...

I see my normal doctor today to get my meds refilled. I see the shrink again tomorrow morning. She wants to read what I have written so far, so I'm sure that is what we'll talk about. You need to get some medication to get rid of your cough, etc...

Stellify

StarChild
My last girlfriend had two kids. I do miss them a ton. Life goes on though...

I see my normal doctor today to get my meds refilled. I see the shrink again tomorrow morning. She wants to read what I have written so far, so I'm sure that is what we'll talk about. You need to get some medication to get rid of your cough, etc...
Ah, I know how that goes. My ex-fiance had a little niece and nephew that I pretty much raised....The niece for over three years, and the nephew from the time he was born until he was about one and a half. Losing them was the hardest part about leaving my fiance.
I still love those kids. And miss them, a lot.

How are your meds working for you lately? It seems like you've been much more "even" in your moods. Did you ever get the doses changed or anything?

I'm not surprised she wants to see what you've written. It'll be good to show her, imo :D And you write beautifully, so your writing will reflect your emotions and stuff better than most people's.

I'm gonna try to go get some antibiotics after rush hour. I need a Dr's note, anyways, for one of my classes. :rolleyes:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Yeah, losing those kids is the hardest part of any breakup. I still have the pictures Alex drew me on my fridge! I refuse to take them down as well, he had nothing to do with Amanda and I so... why punish him or me?

The meds seem to be mellowing out, I'm much better than I have been. Plus, I saw my doctor today. He is taking me off of one of them, keeping me on the zoloft, and will try a new sleeping medication in two weeks when I'm "weened" off the other med I don't need.

Thank you for your kind words to my writings. I'm glad it brought something out in you, I care not what that was... but I do care. When I write I just mean to bring out something in others, regardless of what that is.

YES, get some meds to make you better. Glad you are feeling better, but let the doctor help as well.

PS- I'm sure you don't have FAT feet like you did in my dream! LOL! :)

Stellify

StarChild
Yeah, losing those kids is the hardest part of any breakup. I still have the pictures Alex drew me on my fridge! I refuse to take them down as well, he had nothing to do with Amanda and I so... why punish him or me?

The meds seem to be mellowing out, I'm much better than I have been. Plus, I saw my doctor today. He is taking me off of one of them, keeping me on the zoloft, and will try a new sleeping medication in two weeks when I'm "weened" off the other med I don't need.

Thank you for your kind words to my writings. I'm glad it brought something out in you, I care not what that was... but I do care. When I write I just mean to bring out something in others, regardless of what that is.

YES, get some meds to make you better. Glad you are feeling better, but let the doctor help as well.

PS- I'm sure you don't have FAT feet like you did in my dream! LOL! :)
I would have kept the pictures on my fridge, too! :D

I was on zoloft for a while. Seemed to work for me once the dosage was right. I'm so happy to hear he's taking you off one of them! I knew you would be doing well for yourself :)
What sleeping meds are you on right now?

Well, you succeeded :) It made me feel...hope. That kind of hope you get when you realize that sometimes, for a brief moment, strangers can connect and bring some spark of support to each other in times of utter grief and despair. It gives me back a little faith in the heart of humanity :)

I had fat feet?!?!! What?!
ROFL!
Hahahahahahaha.......that's hilarious.
I think my feet are just fine, thank you :p
Maybe I'll take a picture just to prove it...although I can't imagine the awkward positioning it would take to do that with my computer camera :eek: :p

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I would have kept the pictures on my fridge, too! :D

I was on zoloft for a while. Seemed to work for me once the dosage was right. I'm so happy to hear he's taking you off one of them! I knew you would be doing well for yourself :)
What sleeping meds are you on right now?

Well, you succeeded :) It made me feel...hope. That kind of hope you get when you realize that sometimes, for a brief moment, strangers can connect and bring some spark of support to each other in times of utter grief and despair. It gives me back a little faith in the heart of humanity :)

I had fat feet?!?!! What?!
ROFL!
Hahahahahahaha.......that's hilarious.
I think my feet are just fine, thank you :p
Maybe I'll take a picture just to prove it...although I can't imagine the awkward positioning it would take to do that with my computer camera :eek: :p

I'm sure you don't have fat feet, you are tiny as it is. Yet, in my dream you had really fat feet.

Sleeping meds, lets see... I've tried: Trazadone, Ambien, Ativan, Risperidone, Zyprexia and a couple of others I'm sure. Zyprexia helped me to stay asleep, but it didn't make me tired. The rest don't work at all. Trazadone and Ativan react badly with me and my pulse goes through the roof! I'm not sure what my doctor wants to try next, but he thought with my alternating schedule this other one would help. Guess I'll find out in two weeks. Maybe you should be on a sleeping med to!

I'm still taking the zoloft for now and seeing my shrink. Speaking of which, I need to print out my stuff to take to her today. I'll let you know what she says, something I won't like no doubt. Oh well....

Okay back to work for me

Stellify

StarChild
I'm sure you don't have fat feet, you are tiny as it is. Yet, in my dream you had really fat feet.

Sleeping meds, lets see... I've tried: Trazadone, Ambien, Ativan, Risperidone, Zyprexia and a couple of others I'm sure. Zyprexia helped me to stay asleep, but it didn't make me tired. The rest don't work at all. Trazadone and Ativan react badly with me and my pulse goes through the roof! I'm not sure what my doctor wants to try next, but he thought with my alternating schedule this other one would help. Guess I'll find out in two weeks. Maybe you should be on a sleeping med to!

I'm still taking the zoloft for now and seeing my shrink. Speaking of which, I need to print out my stuff to take to her today. I'll let you know what she says, something I won't like no doubt. Oh well....

Okay back to work for me
*snort* I'm not tiny. Don't get me wrong, I'm not huge, either. But definitely not the kinda girl you could snap like a twig :p And I think I'm kinda tall for a girl....but it's hard for me to tell, because I'm the shortest person in my family... So I don't know! :cover: :shrug:

Yeah, they put me on Trazadone and Ambien right after Mom died and my insomnia got really bad. Heh...didn't tell me that Ambien would make me hallucinate, though. THAT was an interesting little experience :areyoucra
I'm not sure if I'll get on a sleeping med again or not...it would probably be a good idea, but I have ulcer problems from taking migraine meds and stress and stuff already, so more meds might hurt a lot.....
And doctors don't tend to trust the "college crowd" with medications like that. Although my doctor would probably trust me.... :shrug:

lol Go into your shrink appointments with a positive attitude! Silly :p
I always thought it was cool to find out what a more neutral third-party thought about my life and feelings and stuff. And WHY they thought those things. :D

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
*snort* I'm not tiny. Don't get me wrong, I'm not huge, either. But definitely not the kinda girl you could snap like a twig :p And I think I'm kinda tall for a girl....but it's hard for me to tell, because I'm the shortest person in my family... So I don't know! :cover: :shrug:

Yeah, they put me on Trazadone and Ambien right after Mom died and my insomnia got really bad. Heh...didn't tell me that Ambien would make me hallucinate, though. THAT was an interesting little experience :areyoucra
I'm not sure if I'll get on a sleeping med again or not...it would probably be a good idea, but I have ulcer problems from taking migraine meds and stress and stuff already, so more meds might hurt a lot.....
And doctors don't tend to trust the "college crowd" with medications like that. Although my doctor would probably trust me.... :shrug:

lol Go into your shrink appointments with a positive attitude! Silly :p
I always thought it was cool to find out what a more neutral third-party thought about my life and feelings and stuff. And WHY they thought those things. :D

I'm the tallest person in my family by far and away. I look like I should be my uncle's kid, he and my one cousin are tall like me. The rest of my family is 5 foot something.

Trazadone sucks! Ambien is no good either. You sound like you take more meds than I do. Maybe more for you isn't good, plus when you don't sleep and I work; I get to see you for a short while!

I go to my psychologist with an open mind. We didn't talk about anything yesterday. I told her I thought about the "control" thing. I told her it is good to have self-control, just not when it puts you in a bad situation for having too much. She agreed and we talked about other stuff then.

She basically said that I was moving in the right direction, I should go to a sleep study, I am doing what I need to be doing, she'll read my writings when we were done, and was glad I saw the doctor. Then I pay and go home.

You are too tiny! What are you 5'5" and 120#s? Ha ha ha, that is tiny!

Glad you are going to the doctor as well. You've been sick way too long now. Besides, now you can have another medication to take. That'll make me feel better taking just 2 pills a day now.

Stellify

StarChild
I'm the tallest person in my family by far and away. I look like I should be my uncle's kid, he and my one cousin are tall like me. The rest of my family is 5 foot something.

Trazadone sucks! Ambien is no good either. You sound like you take more meds than I do. Maybe more for you isn't good, plus when you don't sleep and I work; I get to see you for a short while!

I go to my psychologist with an open mind. We didn't talk about anything yesterday. I told her I thought about the "control" thing. I told her it is good to have self-control, just not when it puts you in a bad situation for having too much. She agreed and we talked about other stuff then.

She basically said that I was moving in the right direction, I should go to a sleep study, I am doing what I need to be doing, she'll read my writings when we were done, and was glad I saw the doctor. Then I pay and go home.

You are too tiny! What are you 5'5" and 120#s? Ha ha ha, that is tiny!

Glad you are going to the doctor as well. You've been sick way too long now. Besides, now you can have another medication to take. That'll make me feel better taking just 2 pills a day now.

Well, luckily, I don't take sleeping meds any more. I was only on them for a short while after Mom died. I hate taking meds because they hurt my stomach, so I stopped after a couple weeks. And I really didn't like the hallucinations the Ambien was giving me lol.

Oh man, a sleep study might be good! I've been wanting to go to one for ages. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have sleep apnea or something similar.

I can't wait to hear what your shrink thinks about what you've written. I'm hoping she'll have some interesting views on it :)

LOL! :spit: 5'5" and 120 my a**.
Closer to 5'7". And definitely not 120. I have some curve on me :p
*sigh* still the shortest in my family, though... :sad:

Are you really down to just 2 a day now? That's great! I'm taking three different meds a day just for whatever it is I'm sick with :)

So glad I get to talk to you a bit this morning :D

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Well, luckily, I don't take sleeping meds any more. I was only on them for a short while after Mom died. I hate taking meds because they hurt my stomach, so I stopped after a couple weeks. And I really didn't like the hallucinations the Ambien was giving me lol.

Oh man, a sleep study might be good! I've been wanting to go to one for ages. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have sleep apnea or something similar.

I can't wait to hear what your shrink thinks about what you've written. I'm hoping she'll have some interesting views on it

LOL! :spit: 5'5" and 120 my a**.
Closer to 5'7". And definitely not 120. I have some curve on me :p
*sigh* still the shortest in my family, though... :sad:

Are you really down to just 2 a day now? That's great! I'm taking three different meds a day just for whatever it is I'm sick with

So glad I get to talk to you a bit this morning :D

5'7" is still short to me! lol Okay, you aren't that tiny... but smaller than me!
Curves are good for women to have. :p Otherwise they break like twigs! lol

I can't believe Ambien made you hallucinate! That is funny, it just made my head feel funny. It sure doesn't help you sleep though. I'm down to two pills a day, but they are taking me off the one that doesn't help me sleep. Then I'll be starting a new one. You should get a sleep study, then maybe you'll get one of those funky masks for sleep apnea! :sleep:

I'm curious what she has to say about my writings too. Hopefully she won't say, "You are F***ing crazy! You need to see me for 6 more weeks!" I only have one appointment left, but will probably have to see her a couple more times. I'll let you all know when I find out though.

Nice to bump into you this moring as well. Get some rest and feel better.

Stellify

StarChild
5'7" is still short to me! lol Okay, you aren't that tiny... but smaller than me!
Curves are good for women to have. :p Otherwise they break like twigs! lol

I can't believe Ambien made you hallucinate! That is funny, it just made my head feel funny. It sure doesn't help you sleep though. I'm down to two pills a day, but they are taking me off the one that doesn't help me sleep. Then I'll be starting a new one. You should get a sleep study, then maybe you'll get one of those funky masks for sleep apnea! :sleep:

I'm curious what she has to say about my writings too. Hopefully she won't say, "You are F***ing crazy! You need to see me for 6 more weeks!" I only have one appointment left, but will probably have to see her a couple more times. I'll let you all know when I find out though.

Nice to bump into you this moring as well. Get some rest and feel better.

lol! How tall are you?
haha I'm glad you think so :flirt:

Apparently Ambien makes a lot of people hallucinate. But my doctor didn't tell me that (I guess he didn't want me taking it just for the psychedelic side-effects?), so I freaked out the first time it happened.
Haha...I would hate sleeping with something like that on my face. I like to think of myself as a "free-spirited" sleeper....I'm all over the place and contort my body into really interesting positions when I'm unconscious lol.

I think a few more sessions would probably be good for you :D But then, I always liked my therapy sessions. It helped me learn new things about myself. I've been thinking a lot about my Mom and some other stuff from my past lately, and been wondering if it would be a good idea to go back for a few sessions to help me kinda sort things out :)

Oh, and this guy I've only ever met once in person emailed me today saying he thinks I'm a lesbian because I like Disturbed. W.t.f? I have no idea where he got that from. :confused: Unless maybe he thought my room mate and I were serious when we were fake-flirting? We do that all the time though...And that night we were only doing it to mess with these couple uber-Catholics who had their panties all in a knot :rolleyes:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
lol! How tall are you?
haha I'm glad you think so :flirt:

Apparently Ambien makes a lot of people hallucinate. But my doctor didn't tell me that (I guess he didn't want me taking it just for the psychedelic side-effects?), so I freaked out the first time it happened.
Haha...I would hate sleeping with something like that on my face. I like to think of myself as a "free-spirited" sleeper....I'm all over the place and contort my body into really interesting positions when I'm unconscious lol.

I think a few more sessions would probably be good for you :D But then, I always liked my therapy sessions. It helped me learn new things about myself. I've been thinking a lot about my Mom and some other stuff from my past lately, and been wondering if it would be a good idea to go back for a few sessions to help me kinda sort things out :)

Oh, and this guy I've only ever met once in person emailed me today saying he thinks I'm a lesbian because I like Disturbed. W.t.f? I have no idea where he got that from. :confused: Unless maybe he thought my room mate and I were serious when we were fake-flirting? We do that all the time though...And that night we were only doing it to mess with these couple uber-Catholics who had their panties all in a knot :rolleyes:

I'm 6foot. Not overly tall, but much taller than my family. And women need curves! All women should have them!

I twist and contort into strange positions when I sleep too! lol

I will probably go to a few more sessions, but we'll see what she wants to do. I'll go for as long as she thinks it is helping me. Maybe you should go for a few sessions, otherwise you can always talk here (or to me).

I think people you meet once shouldn't be emailing you or calling you names! He is probably just jealous. He probably wants to be your boy-toy and is mad that he isn't, so obviously you are gay! ha ha ha... I've been told the same thing from women I don't care to date. Not interested=gay. Funny how that works.

We almost got into a fight at a Denny's one night for fake flirting amongst us guys! Seriously, some people really don't like our gay/lesbian communities. I don't get it, people are just people and they react the same way in certain situations. When my gay friend gave me his number he freaked out and went into a whole conversation about how he wasn't trying to convert me, etc... LOL I just laughed and told him I understood but there was no need for a "talk" as I don't care.

Okay, I must get back to work now. Bone doses are calling my name!

Stellify

StarChild
I'm 6foot. Not overly tall, but much taller than my family. And women need curves! All women should have them!

I twist and contort into strange positions when I sleep too! lol

I will probably go to a few more sessions, but we'll see what she wants to do. I'll go for as long as she thinks it is helping me. Maybe you should go for a few sessions, otherwise you can always talk here (or to me).

I think people you meet once shouldn't be emailing you or calling you names! He is probably just jealous. He probably wants to be your boy-toy and is mad that he isn't, so obviously you are gay! ha ha ha... I've been told the same thing from women I don't care to date. Not interested=gay. Funny how that works.

We almost got into a fight at a Denny's one night for fake flirting amongst us guys! Seriously, some people really don't like our gay/lesbian communities. I don't get it, people are just people and they react the same way in certain situations. When my gay friend gave me his number he freaked out and went into a whole conversation about how he wasn't trying to convert me, etc... LOL I just laughed and told him I understood but there was no need for a "talk" as I don't care.

Okay, I must get back to work now. Bone doses are calling my name!
Yeah...my mom was 5'11", my aunt 6', my dad 6'2", my uncle 6'4", my other uncle 6'1".....my 15-year-old brother is at LEAST 6' by now....and he just started his growth spurt...
I remember the first time I told my dad how tall I was. He asked because I had just been measured at a Dr. appointment I'd had. When I told him, he actually laughed....that startled laughter someone does when they're surprised...y'know? lol.

Oh man...my ex-fiance was such a crazy sleeper...he actually gave me a black eye one night because he hit me in the face while rolling around in his sleep. He didn't even realize it until the next morning when I glared at him and pointed to it :p

Well, if I think of anything to talk about that won't bore you to death or come across as me being whiny, I'll let you know :p :D

Heh...I made a few sarcastic remarks back at him. We'll see if he can hold his own when pitted against my meanness! I can be truly terrible, you know :)

I know! I hate it when people are so...bigoted. And narrow-minded. It irritates me quite a lot. I, personally, am VERY flattered when a female friend who's bi or gay tells me she thinks I'm cute or has a crush on me. I think it's a huge compliment. Girls are picky! :p My room mate and I are totally fake-lesbians for each other. Our boyfriends mostly find it amusing. I'm not sure why we get such a kick out of it. Buttons* and I are the same way lol. We've definitely gotten strange looks out in public before.

Bone doses?
Have a good day, if I don't get to talk to you again until tomorrow!
xoxoxo!!! :hug:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Yeah...my mom was 5'11", my aunt 6', my dad 6'2", my uncle 6'4", my other uncle 6'1".....my 15-year-old brother is at LEAST 6' by now....and he just started his growth spurt...
I remember the first time I told my dad how tall I was. He asked because I had just been measured at a Dr. appointment I'd had. When I told him, he actually laughed....that startled laughter someone does when they're surprised...y'know? lol.

Oh man...my ex-fiance was such a crazy sleeper...he actually gave me a black eye one night because he hit me in the face while rolling around in his sleep. He didn't even realize it until the next morning when I glared at him and pointed to it :p

Well, if I think of anything to talk about that won't bore you to death or come across as me being whiny, I'll let you know :p :D

Heh...I made a few sarcastic remarks back at him. We'll see if he can hold his own when pitted against my meanness! I can be truly terrible, you know :)

I know! I hate it when people are so...bigoted. And narrow-minded. It irritates me quite a lot. I, personally, am VERY flattered when a female friend who's bi or gay tells me she thinks I'm cute or has a crush on me. I think it's a huge compliment. Girls are picky! :p My room mate and I are totally fake-lesbians for each other. Our boyfriends mostly find it amusing. I'm not sure why we get such a kick out of it. Buttons* and I are the same way lol. We've definitely gotten strange looks out in public before.

Bone doses?
Have a good day, if I don't get to talk to you again until tomorrow!
xoxoxo!!! :hug:

Ha ha ha, see you are tiny! Just ask your family! lol

My sister once kicked me out of bed. We were at a hotel and she had a dream somebody stole her ring. I woke up to her pulling on my hand, then she hit me, then she kicked me out of the bed! I hit my head on the night stand before I knew what was going on.

I'm usually pretty good in bed (that came out wrong)! I do sleep walk once in a while though. I once had a dream there was a fire inside the wall of my house. I vaguely remember getting out of bed and running my hands up and down the wall trying to unplug everything. Sure enough, when I woke up I had unplugged everything in the bedroom! The lamps, the phone, the alarmclocks, the tv, etc... LOL Good thing I don't do that very often.

You terrible? I doubt it... and you're not boring me, nor are you whiney.

At least your boyfriends are cool about stuff. I know a ton of guys (and women) who would get jealous of that stuff and be mad. Sad but true.

Bone doses: medication for bone scans. We have to make them and then draw them into the syringe for the dose. Basically, I just had to get back to work. lol

Hope you had a good day and actually got some sleep! I'll be off to bed here in a bit. At least tomorrow is Friday and payday! Sweet dreams

xoxo

Stellify

StarChild
Ha ha ha, see you are tiny! Just ask your family! lol

My sister once kicked me out of bed. We were at a hotel and she had a dream somebody stole her ring. I woke up to her pulling on my hand, then she hit me, then she kicked me out of the bed! I hit my head on the night stand before I knew what was going on.

I'm usually pretty good in bed (that came out wrong)! I do sleep walk once in a while though. I once had a dream there was a fire inside the wall of my house. I vaguely remember getting out of bed and running my hands up and down the wall trying to unplug everything. Sure enough, when I woke up I had unplugged everything in the bedroom! The lamps, the phone, the alarmclocks, the tv, etc... LOL Good thing I don't do that very often.

You terrible? I doubt it... and you're not boring me, nor are you whiney.

At least your boyfriends are cool about stuff. I know a ton of guys (and women) who would get jealous of that stuff and be mad. Sad but true.

Bone doses: medication for bone scans. We have to make them and then draw them into the syringe for the dose. Basically, I just had to get back to work. lol

Hope you had a good day and actually got some sleep! I'll be off to bed here in a bit. At least tomorrow is Friday and payday! Sweet dreams

xoxo
lol! Your sister sounds like quite the person.

Haha Pretty good in bed, huh? :flirt:
:p
Wow, I can't believe you actually managed to unplug everything! That's better than my grandfather, though. He managed to sleep-walk out of a second-story window :eek: He broke a bunch of ribs and stuff.
I don't think I've ever done any sleep-walking...

Yeah, I can't date jealous people....my ex-fiance was really jealous and it drove me nuts.
I guess...I'm just so un-jealous and laid-back about everything. I don't care if a boyfriend has female friends and hangs out with them, or stays friends with his exes or whatever....I have a lot of guy friends, I just tend to get along better with guys than girls, and I don't put up with any boyfriend of mine giving me s*** over it. My friends are way too important to me. And I'm extremely faithful....never cheated in my life. So...I dunno. It just tends to p*** me off when a boyfriend gets mad over stuff like that. I choose my friends, not him. You know? :shrug:

What chemicals do they use for bone doses? Why/how do they do bone scans? How do they administer the doses? Do you know?

Heh...told you I was curious. Sorry :eek: You don't HAVE to answer all of that...

I got about six hours of sleep today! :D

Hope you had a good day and got some rest yourself! Talk to you soon :hug:
Text me if you get bored. I don't know how amusing I'll be, but I can try :p

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
lol! Your sister sounds like quite the person.

Haha Pretty good in bed, huh? :flirt:
:p
Wow, I can't believe you actually managed to unplug everything! That's better than my grandfather, though. He managed to sleep-walk out of a second-story window :eek: He broke a bunch of ribs and stuff.
I don't think I've ever done any sleep-walking...

Yeah, I can't date jealous people....my ex-fiance was really jealous and it drove me nuts.
I guess...I'm just so un-jealous and laid-back about everything. I don't care if a boyfriend has female friends and hangs out with them, or stays friends with his exes or whatever....I have a lot of guy friends, I just tend to get along better with guys than girls, and I don't put up with any boyfriend of mine giving me s*** over it. My friends are way too important to me. And I'm extremely faithful....never cheated in my life. So...I dunno. It just tends to p*** me off when a boyfriend gets mad over stuff like that. I choose my friends, not him. You know? :shrug:

What chemicals do they use for bone doses? Why/how do they do bone scans? How do they administer the doses? Do you know?

Heh...told you I was curious. Sorry :eek: You don't HAVE to answer all of that...

I got about six hours of sleep today! :D

Hope you had a good day and got some rest yourself! Talk to you soon :hug:Text me if you get bored. I don't know how amusing I'll be, but I can try :p

I have more sisters than I can count!

A little jealousy is okay, but I can't stand people like my exwife. She'd get mad at me if the waitress or somebody would be "flirting" aka trying to get a good tip. She was overly jealous and I hated it. I'm so laid back that I really don't care as long as I know when to expect them back. She couldn't stand that I am friends with my exgirlfriends too! Drove her nuts, she even gave me an ultimadum one time of quit talking to one or she'd leave. I can't help it if I build good relationships with people. Part of being in a relationship that works is also being friends! I tend to stay friends after we break up and "x" amount of time has passed to get over it. People, I swear!

Bone doses are made by binding Tc99m to Medronate. Once the medication is made radioactive, we draw it into a syringe for the given amount for a patient. The drug is given via IV. Once they are injected, they wait 1-2 hours to let the medication plate the bones. Then they have to pee to get out the excess radiation. Then they lay under a camera and it takes pictures of the bones which are coated with the radioactive drug. It is used to look for tumors, etc....

Hope that answered those questions for you. I have to get back to work soon, I have breast injections to draw up next! ha ha ha, true

Stellify

StarChild
I have more sisters than I can count!

A little jealousy is okay, but I can't stand people like my exwife. She'd get mad at me if the waitress or somebody would be "flirting" aka trying to get a good tip. She was overly jealous and I hated it. I'm so laid back that I really don't care as long as I know when to expect them back. She couldn't stand that I am friends with my exgirlfriends too! Drove her nuts, she even gave me an ultimadum one time of quit talking to one or she'd leave. I can't help it if I build good relationships with people. Part of being in a relationship that works is also being friends! I tend to stay friends after we break up and "x" amount of time has passed to get over it. People, I swear!

Bone doses are made by binding Tc99m to Medronate. Once the medication is made radioactive, we draw it into a syringe for the given amount for a patient. The drug is given via IV. Once they are injected, they wait 1-2 hours to let the medication plate the bones. Then they have to pee to get out the excess radiation. Then they lay under a camera and it takes pictures of the bones which are coated with the radioactive drug. It is used to look for tumors, etc....

Hope that answered those questions for you. I have to get back to work soon, I have breast injections to draw up next! ha ha ha, true
Really? How many do you have that you CAN count? :p
I was an only child until I was six, then my half-brother and half-sister were born (twins). And that's it :D Although, to me, they might as well be my full-blooded brother and sister. I love them more than anyone else in the world.
Although my dad is getting remarried soon....so I'll have three step-siblings. Two sisters and a brother.
But apparently the two girls are older, out of the house, living in California and don't talk to their mom (the woman my dad is marrying) any more. One of them even has a kid.
The son, however, is 16 and I love him. He's freakin' cool to hang out with, and really smart. I think he'll be a good influence on my little brother and sister.

I agree with you completely on the jealousy/exes thing. Although sounds like your ex-wife at least knew she had a good thing going and didn't want to lose it (even if she went about "protecting" you the wrong way) :shrug:
Heh...my ex-fiance was still friends with his ex-girlfriend, and got really really p***ed off when I finally met her, and she liked me more. It was hilarious, because not only did we become really good friends (still are), but she totally wanted in my pants :p
I think that if someone was important enough to you that you dated and had a serious relationship with them, then it only makes sense that you would want to keep such a good friend in your life (assuming you still get along).
The only reason I'm not still friends with any of my exes is that...well, I suppose it's because I tend to date jerks lol. Or at least, guys that turned into jerks so I ended up having to break things off with them, or ones that went psycho after the break up....Anywho, not going to punish you with my brief yet gory dating history. :p

That's so cool! I wish I could see the images they get from those bone scans.
Man, I've gotta start hanging out in hospitals again....They get to see all the neat stuff :cool:

:eek: Breast injections?!!!? No thank you! :run: