• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please help me understand Luciferianism

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So far I like all the Luciferians here. I would guess they have high esteem for the golden rule. What kind of a moral code do you have as a Luciferian? I'm interested in knowing more about your Religion.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
You best bet is to go to the Dir and read some of the posts. If you find one you like you can ask respectful questions. That is how I learned about a few of the left paths.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You best bet is to go to the Dir and read some of the posts. If you find one you like you can ask respectful questions. That is how I learned about a few of the left paths.
I'll go to a DIR and check it out but I don't post in DIR's anymore because of bad experiences with that

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I'll go to a DIR and check it out but I don't post in DIR's anymore because of bad experiences with that

The Key to a dir Question. The question must be open ended. Can you explain this? What if this happens? It can not have any negativity. You must except the explanation you can not challenge it. You don't get a second chance, the question must be framed right the first time.

It may take time but you can get valuable information.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
So far I like all the Luciferians here. I would guess they have high esteem for the golden rule. What kind of a moral code do you have as a Luciferian? I'm interested in knowing more about your Religion.

There us no set rules and few set beliefs in Luciferianism.

I am one of the bearers of light, the followers of Lucifer who granted humanity the tools from which to enlighten themselves from the deceptions of Yahweh, and the ones who wish for humanity to enter a golden age of knowledge and help Lucifer create a stateless heaven where all can call home.

allfoak

Alchemist
There us no set rules and few set beliefs in Luciferianism.

I am one of the bearers of light, the followers of Lucifer who granted humanity the tools from which to enlighten themselves from the deceptions of Yahweh, and the ones who wish for humanity to enter a golden age of knowledge and help Lucifer create a stateless heaven where all can call home.
You really should source your quotes.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
You really should source your quotes.

Okay.

"I am one of the bearers of light, the followers of Lucifer who granted humanity the tools from which to enlighten themselves from the deceptions of Yahweh, and the ones who wish for humanity to enter a golden age of knowledge and help Lucifer create a stateless heaven where all can call home." - Electus de Lumine 2017

allfoak

Alchemist
Okay.

"I am one of the bearers of light, the followers of Lucifer who granted humanity the tools from which to enlighten themselves from the deceptions of Yahweh, and the ones who wish for humanity to enter a golden age of knowledge and help Lucifer create a stateless heaven where all can call home." - Electus de Lumine 2017

I am sorry, the phrase sounds very familiar to me.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
So basically Lucifer has a Heaven for his followers?

I was saying that Lucifer wishes to make it where everyone goes to a stateless heaven rather than Yahweh's followers going to the kingdom of heaven where they are stripped of free-will.

Currently I believe that people whose souls are not pledged to Yahweh at their point of death are eventually reincarnated.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was saying that Lucifer wishes to make it where everyone goes to a stateless heaven rather than Yahweh's followers going to the kingdom of heaven where they are stripped of free-will.

Currently I believe that people whose souls are not pledged to Yahweh at their point of death are eventually reincarnated.
Okay, fascinating!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you ever seen the The Jason Bourne movies where they take this fresh hip kid who wants to help his country and then they brainwash him to kill anyone they order him to kill? I don't know if its like that, but it could be. I mean....who knows what Luciferians do?

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Have you ever seen the The Jason Bourne movies where they take this fresh hip kid who wants to help his country and then they brainwash him to kill anyone they order him to kill? I don't know if its like that, but it could be. I mean....who knows what Luciferians do?

This is a DIR.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh in that case.

Making snide remarks about religions you do not understand is incredibly petty.
Who says I do not? Just because I am not in it. Are you saying you understand it? Anyway I do not think your reply to Pope is helpful to him. I think you would have him beating around the bush with your ridiculous claim to know something about Yahweh, which isn't even a word by the way -- more like an acronym and Pope knows it. Why not just answer his question? Maybe you do not know the answer. I have an idea of what Luciferianism is, but I was going to let someone more knowledgeable talk about it. I'm not sure that includes you.

Electus de Lumine

Magician of Light
Who says I do not? Just because I am not in it. Are you saying you understand it? Anyway I do not think your reply to Pope is helpful to him. I think you would have him beating around the bush with your ridiculous claim to know something about Yahweh, which isn't even a word by the way -- more like an acronym and Pope knows it. Why not just answer his question? Maybe you do not know the answer. I have an idea of what Luciferianism is, but I was going to let someone more knowledgeable talk about it. I'm not sure that includes you.

This right here is why I know that you do not know.

The answer that not everyone in my religion believes in the exact same thing upsets you. And because of that you threw out petty comments that someone who had the most basic understanding of my religion would not do.

Now do you have any form of logical argumentation to add to this discussion?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
The answer that not everyone in my religion believes in the exact same thing upsets you.
No, but I am glad you have said so.
And because of that you threw out petty comments that someone who had the most basic understanding of my religion would not do.
I do not mind being considered petty. Are you offended? Offense is not my intent.

Now do you have any form of logical argumentation to add to this discussion?
I will leave it up to you.