• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please clap for Jeb Bush

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
This is so pathetic when you have so little energy and so little connection with your audience that you have to ask them to please applaud to your "wise" and "profound" words, :p:confused:

I am also going to enjoy just as much, if not more, the Hillary Clinton campaign go down in flames; as the lying, corrupt, establishment, treacherous, politically calculating snake that she is and has always been. :smilecat:

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This is so pathetic when you have so little energy and so little connection with your audience that you have to ask them to please applaud to your "wise" and "profound" words, :p:confused:

I am also going to enjoy just as much, if not more, the Hillary Clinton campaign go down in flames; as the lying, corrupt, establishment, treacherous, politically calculated snake that she is and has always been. :smilecat:
:clapping: :raisedhands:

LittlePinky82

Someone needs a Snickers and a nap. When I'm having a bad day I just play this and it makes me feel better. At least I don't have to ask people to clap for me or get my Mama or brother to do ads for me. :unamused: