• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please be careful before God!!

Please be careful before God!!

Whenever, you pray the Lord, be careful about the meaning of the prayer. You must utter that only, which you can really practice. In the prayer you say that the Lord is every thing for you. You cannot practice this. You cannot prove this as long as the Lord remains formless or in the energetic form or as the statue. But when the Lord comes in the human form and asks you to sacrifice a little for His sake, you will go back. For this inconvenience only you deny the human form. You like the statue or formless aspect of or energetic form of God because they cannot ask you for any proof of your prayer. You want that God should believe your prayer and should blindly sanction whatever you ask. You think that God is innocent and should believe whatever you say without any practical proof or test. This is the main reason for the denial of human form of God. When you offer the food to the Lord, the formless God or the energetic form or the statue will not take even a single particle of your offered food. But if you offer the same food to the human form, you will not get back a single particle to eat. This is the reason for denying the human form of the Lord. First you must be sure of the extent of value you give to God. Then, you must be sure of the extent of your faith when you meet the human incarnation and in recognizing Him as the Lord. If you have full value for the Lord and if you recognize the human incarnation, the full value to God must be proved practically in the case of that human incarnation. If you have full value for God but do not recognize the human incarnation, then there is no opportunity for you to prove your full faith to God. In such case your full value to God is false and you are Hippocratic.

Jesus gave full value to God and sacrificed His life for the sake of God. In the end He told the Lord that His will should be done. When He accepted the will of God to be done, He did not feel adversely in the crucification. Since the crucification was the will of the Lord He followed it sincerely because He told that His will must be done. Therefore, whatever is told must be practiced. During crucification He never asked the Lord to protect Him and stop the crucification. If He had asked for it, it would have been stopped immediately by the miraculous power of the God. Therefore, unless you have the determination of practice you should not utter any thing before the Lord. Once you utter you must follow it at least in the case of the Lord. Most of our prayers are lies only and even one percent cannot be practiced. By doing such false prayers one invokes the anger of the Lord only and not the grace of the Lord. Whatever value you have for the God should be proved in practice and such value only should be mentioned in your words while praying the Lord. Whatever, little love you have for God, mention that much only in words. The God will not be displeased for your little love. In fact He is more pleased because you are telling truth before Him. There are some people who call every greater human being as the Lord. The purpose of such usage is only to have some benefit from that greater human being. Thus, the word Lord has become means to achieve the selfish ends in the hands of clever materialistic people. The false human incarnations may be trapped by such clever people. But the real human incarnation will get reversed.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
When I pray, I talk to God through Christ as if he were, because he is, my friend. I thank him, picture him as if he were standing.... or sometimes even kneeling next to me. I talk to him as I would my best friend. Because he is. :jam:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
You must utter that only, which you can really practice
My prayers would be short!:biglaugh:

When I pray to God, I ask for wisdom, thank him for my blessings, ask him for more understanding and patience, and compassion. Sometimes I ask him to help me with a particular situation............

Nehustan

Datswammi, I think many christians do help people. I make it a habit to talk to people on the streets in my town believeing none to be paraiah (apart from maybe Brahmans!!!! They really get my goat!!!!). At my locality every night christians come out and feed the homeless, speak with them, affirm their humanity (the homeless' and their own), and share in the real fellowship of Jesus, in action as manifesting word, not just word that sits on the lips.

I think I like to think of Jesus' words in regard to this...

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 25:31-46, KJV.​

And of course there is the parable of the good samaritan....

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
Luke 10:30-37, KJV.​

I see evidence everyday that some of the followers of the prophet do just as he asked in the fellowship of his name. Enough...hey if there's more to do then its never enough, but as my signature says below....​