• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plane drop in FRANCE intentially by co-pilot (Western pilot) !!!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hi all

I heard in media that investigation tell that cop-pilot called German , who intentionlly drop the plane !!!!

I am curious why this crime did not called by the Western media "terrorists" crime made by non-Muslim ?

Or it's depend , if a crime done by bad Muslim called " terrorism" but if done by bad non-Muslim it's called just a crime .

Wirey

Fartist
Hi all

I heard in media that investigation tell that cop-pilot called German , who intentionlly drop the plane !!!!

I am curious why this crime did not called by the Western media "terrorists" crime made by non-Muslim ?

Or it's depend , if a crime done by bad Muslim called " terrorism" but if done by bad non-Muslim it's called just a crime .

Terrorism is when you attack based on your own beliefs. This was a sick man. They're different.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Hi all

Pretty much that.

In Western Media, only Muslims (and, to a lesser extent these days, Russians) can be terrorists. There's no such thing as an American terrorists, or European terrorists. Nope. No possibility that Muslim terrorists are themselves sick; it's entirely possible to blow oneself up while being of perfectly sound mind. :rolleyes:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Hi all

I heard in media that investigation tell that cop-pilot called German , who intentionally drop the plane !!!!

I actually did hear someone say it was terrorist. The guy was mentally ill, from what I've heard, but that does not excuse what he did. You're right, if it had been a Muslim, no one would have hesitated to call it a terrorist attack. It's what we call a double standard.

Musty

The whole incident is very sad, both for the friends of families of those who died and the man who wasn't able to get the help he needed. This hasn't been labelled a terrorist incident because there was no terrorism involved, just tragedy.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi all

Even Loki is dumbfounded at the inanity of that comment.

loki__s_reaction_when_____by_jroekneere-d54ubov.jpg

And btw...

Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski... American terrorists.

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I actually did hear someone say it was terrorist. The guy was mentally ill, from what I've heard, but that does not excuse what he did. You're right, if it had been a Muslim, no one would have hesitated to call it a terrorist attack. It's what we call a double standard.

We shouldn't be too quick on that one because if you remember the US army officer of Middle Eastern descent (forgot which country) who shot up one of the army bases, no one suggested anything even in the early reports, that it was anything other than a man with emotional problems. I wish I could remember the particulars.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Hi all

I think most of the world would see this thread opening as nonsense.

The OP needs do some minor and easy to do research into what a terrorist is, what a murderer is, what a suicidal person is and more.
I'm wanting very much to understand what diagnoses was made as to the condition of this sicko.
All the murderer members of islam that commit mass murder by suicide to so in the name of islam, muhammud, and or Allah to make a statement based on a religious belief.
They even burn Christians alive in the name if islam. Thus terror to those not islamic or those not if the correct islamic sect.
Depending upon who is shooting the AK-47 or lights a can of gasoline.
Does this clarify things a bit for you?

Shad

Veteran Member
No one ever noticed that he was a mad man, only after the accident they found out that he was a sick man.:rolleyes: .

His doctor knew of his issues along with providing a note for medical leave from work. He tore this note up. I believe this highlights an issue in which communication of such information is hindered, illegal or left up to the patient in question. This sort of issue goes beyond the doctor and patient as many mental illness cause a person to be viewed as a pariah in various societies. As of yet there is no motive so he can not be labelled a terrorist. The label is tossed around far to often in many cases. Right now he is a mass murderer

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I think most of the world would see this thread opening as nonsense.

The OP needs do some minor and easy to do research into what a terrorist is, what a murderer is, what a suicidal person is and more.
I'm wanting very much to understand what diagnoses was made as to the condition of this sicko.
All the murderer members of islam that commit mass murder by suicide to so in the name of islam, muhammud, and or Allah to make a statement based on a religious belief.
They even burn Christians alive in the name if islam. Thus terror to those not islamic or those not if the correct islamic sect.
Depending upon who is shooting the AK-47 or lights a can of gasoline.
Does this clarify things a bit for you?
Like the muslim terrorist who attacked tsa with a machete and pepper spray... oh wait he was not muslim and media failed to label it a terrorist aattack

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
We shouldn't be too quick on that one because if you remember the US army officer of Middle Eastern descent (forgot which country) who shot up one of the army bases, no one suggested anything even in the early reports, that it was anything other than a man with emotional problems. I wish I could remember the particulars.
Nidal Malik Hasan. That might be the single most depressing shooting I can think of, because he asked for help. Repeatedly. His Imam brought it to the attention of his superiors that there was something seriously wrong with him mentally. But nothing was done until he started shooting people.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
I suppose you have some sort of reason for thinking that. Always amazes me when people who complain of bigotry do this sort of cheap crap.
It's amazing, isn't it? We're constantly lowering our standards, but not only do they keep up, they continue to dumbfound us.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think it has more to do with how much terror he inflicted on the passengers.