• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Places we live and exist in

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I wasn't sure where to put this bit this seems a more logical spot.

I want peeps gp post pictures of cities and states in which they live...be of buildings, parks, social settings, nature or whatever. I want to see it all!

Here is my first one...a reserve behind my street. (I live in Western Australia).

Attachments

• 20160518_080511~01.jpg
    20160518_080511~01.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 63

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Wow, that looks like a great spot to bury a body........only joking, very nice.

Haha well I wouldn't go walking there at night. You gonna have a baaaaaaad time lol.

Actually, we do get kangaroos in that reserve between dusk and dawn to eat whatever they can find.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
No I don't actually, sad isn't it lol, .......I live way up north, Townsville.

I thought you lived near Melbourne for some reason.
So many people I know have been moving to Townsville in the last couple of years. I've been thinking of visiting. Do you like it there?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I thought you lived near Melbourne for some reason.
So many people I know have been moving to Townsville in the last couple of years. I've been thinking of visiting. Do you like it there?
Yea, I love it here, I was born here..............don't come here in the summer, it might be too hot for you.