• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Place Your US Election Predictions Here

What Will the Election Results Be?

• Biden wins popular vote, loses electoral vote.

• Biden wins both popular and electoral vote

• Trump wins popular vote, loses electoral vote

• Trump wins both popular and electoral vote

• Dems keep the House

• Dems lose the House

• GOP keeps the Senate

• GOP loses the Senate

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Put your fortune telling skills to the test.

What do you predict will be the outcome(s) of the election, and why?

Been predicting for a few years now Trump loses but this year since March I notched it up to a Democratic landslide. Not even close enough to get the courts involved.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Been predicting for a few years now Trump loses but this year since March I notched it up to a Democratic landslide. Not even close enough to get the courts involved.

What evidence leads you to that conclusion?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What evidence leads you to that conclusion?

Here you go

Trump is only pandering to his base he has not even tried to reach out to others.
The independents are polling at 65% Biden/ 35% Trump whereas in 2016 Trump had the higher percentage
The Democrats were divided themselves with Hillary, they are not divided with Biden
The Republicans gave almost full support to Trump 2016 (Hated Hilary) In 2020 actively promote against Trump( Lincoln Group and others)
The pandemic
The unemployment rate
Trumps Taxes(new)

Why congress as well
People generally vote in an election year with who they pick as president (Dem pres, dem sen, dem rep)
Lincoln Group actively promoting against Republican Senators
Republican Congressman have not shown any separation from Trump

There's also a bunch of little ones where the population is over 60% on causes that oppose the Republican party.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Here you go

Trump is only pandering to his base he has not even tried to reach out to others.
The independents are polling at 65% Biden/ 35% Trump whereas in 2016 Trump had the higher percentage

What poll are you citing?

In the recent Monmouth poll, Independents are split 43/41 for Trump. Voters Split on Filling SCOTUS Seat | Monmouth University Polling Institute

Another recent NYT/Siena college poll showed Indepedents with a 51/30 lead for Biden.

Another recent Emerson College poll shows Biden ahead with Independents 46/39.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

The Democrats were divided themselves with Hillary, they are not divided with Biden

What polls show this?

The Republicans gave almost full support to Trump 2016 (Hated Hilary) In 2020 actively promote against Trump( Lincoln Group and others)

What polls show that Reps are breaking away from Trump in any significant numbers?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
This mail ballot delay seems....

In th UK, they are counted BEFORE the day of the election. So no delays.

They are worried that not all ballots will be received by election day. Perhaps this says more about our postal service than the election. :shrug:

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
What poll are you citing?

In the recent Monmouth poll, Independents are split 43/41 for Trump. Voters Split on Filling SCOTUS Seat | Monmouth University Polling Institute

Another recent NYT/Siena college poll showed Indepedents with a 51/30 lead for Biden.

Another recent Emerson College poll shows Biden ahead with Independents 46/39.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

What polls show this?

What polls show that Reps are breaking away from Trump in any significant numbers?

Its my prediction and my statistic's we will see who is right after the election.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
They are worried that not all ballots will be received by election day. Perhaps this says more about our postal service than the election. :shrug:

Postal service has been ridiculously slow lately, and I don't see this clearing up in time for the election. 2 day shipping's turned into 3 week shipping. I understand circumstances aren't great right now, but voting by mail seems risky. (Voting in person is risky too, but on another level.)

Mindmaster

Premium Member
That would be the same as Biden winning the popular but losing the electoral. (I'm going out on a limb that no 3rd party candidate has a real shot).

Certainly not on 3rd party... It's just a matter of it's hard enough to get people to agree that one of these two should be sitting in the chair. :D

Yeah, I missed that... I just got done meditating and was sort of still 'spaced out' when I read that, lol. Takes me a bit to 'come back' to the mundane after that.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
What's the difference between men and pigs?

Pigs don't get drunk and act like men

I honestly think that was Trump's biggest advantage over Clinton in 2016 -- when nobody expects much of you, it's hard to dissapoint.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Put your fortune telling skills to the test.

What do you predict will be the outcome(s) of the election, and why?
Biden will win because people will pour out of the woodwork to vote for him who have never voted or never voted democrat before this nightmare orange creature was elected.
I hope the Senate switches and it may if enough people are sick of those same faces getting nothing done for them and only caring about and voting for policies that benefit the wealthiest Americans, themselves, and their lobbyists.

I still have a deep fear all the same circus clowns will be voted back in. I never would have dreamed it could happen the first time so who can really know?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I think Biden scrapes home in both popular and electoral, and then there is an ongoing legal controversy for the rest of the year before an (ultimately) peaceful transfer of power.
Whilst that would normally seem like a pretty horrible outcome for an election, I think I'm probably being a little optimistic.