• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pizza

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The best pizza you ever ate and where you got it (Ohioans are not permitted to reply because your excuse for pizza is an atrocity).

Aaaand go!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Pizza is by far my favorite fast food. I love BBQ chicken pizza, veggie pizza, spicy pizza, and a variety of other types. It's not unusual for me to eat a large pizza from Pizza Hut alone, even though I'm quite underweight. :D

Also, Cheesy Bites. *faints*

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
The best pizza you ever ate and where you got it (Ohioans are not permitted to reply because your excuse for pizza is an atrocity).

Aaaand go!
What?!
I was gonna say, Pizza Oven Papa Bears, but it's in Ohio.
So I guess I won't say it.

I'll write it. (Yakyakyakyakyak)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I like thin crust with tomato sauce, feta cheese & anchovies.
lol...mine is quite different. Very thick pizza with spicy salami and mozzarella :D:D:D

17620366_1264907080211347_5298254917762346794_o.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Chain shops can be okay, but I wouldn't say any are really great. There was once a place called Trito's in Urbana, Illinois. Papa Del's was really good, too. Current favorite is Bazbeaux in Indianapolis...love the vege Greek pizza...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Aaaand go!

Some of my home-cooked wood fire jobbies have been the bomb. A carbonara calzone still gets some mentions.
Chilli squid.
Err...black pudding and walnuts.

But some of my home-cooked jobbies have been little more than charred remnants. Consistency isn't my thing.

Last edited: