• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pink Panther 2 !?!?!

cardero

Citizen Mod

It has come to my understanding that there is now a sequel to the abomination that was the Pink Panther starring Steve Martin. I demand to know who ordered this sequel and why you feel that you must defame the works and talents of Blake Edwards and the late, great Peter Sellers.

Come, come now! Someone on this forum must have deliberately plunked their $8.00 down for an admission ticket on the perchance to laugh and be entertained that caused this movie studio to warrant a sequel, now who was it?

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
It has come to my understanding that there is now a sequel to the abomination that was the Pink Panther starring Steve Martin. I demand to know who ordered this sequel and why you feel that you must defame the works and talents of Blake Edwards and the late, great Peter Sellers.

Come, come now! Someone on this forum must have deliberately plunked their $8.00 down for an admission ticket on the perchance to laugh and be entertained that caused this movie studio to warrant a sequel, now who was it?

Wasn't me. I NEVER went to see that movie. I thought it was horrible that they would even think to make it. I'm not sure it even did that well in the theaters. The originals are the best.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Wasn't me. I NEVER went to see that movie. I thought it was horrible that they would even think to make it. I'm not sure it even did that well in the theaters. The originals are the best.
It wasn't me either. I didn't like the original, and I figured the re-make wouldn't be any better. Peter Sellers was never really my cup of tea.

cardero, please don't hate me.