• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pictures of Sri Krishna as an adult welcomed...

Viraja

Jaya Jagannatha!
Especially ones with Radha, where Krishna is a mature adult rather than a teenager is welcome.

But also appreciate other pictures of Krishna as long as he is an adult and the picture is adorable.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
This is one of my favorites. I have it in a gold leaf 8 x 10 frame on the wall.

Sri Sri Radha Krishna.jpg

Viraja

Jaya Jagannatha!
Truly awesome pictures, Jai ji and ameyatma ji. Thanks a bunch.

I'm planning to go hunt for masculine images of Sri Krishna while in Chennai next month.

I'm planning to pray to Lord Krishna in the 'bhava' of a lover, because after mukthi, I so wish I'm one of the gopas of the eternal goloka-dham. :rolleyes:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
rk-cloth-exchange2.jpg
The dark one in female attire and the fair one wearing the peacock-feather crown.

"Krishna once dressed Himself up exactly like Srimati Radharani, just to create fun among His friends. By seeing this dress, Krishna's friend Subala became very astonished." (Srila Rupa Goswami in The Nectar of Devotion)

"In order to get close to Srimati Radharani who is upset with Him, Damodara has dressed as a heavely Kinnari goddess, holding a beautiful gold and silver vina. The sakhis then ask the Kinnari goddess what is her name and if she can sing a song to cheer up Srimati Radhika. "She" says Her name is Shyam Sakhi, since "She's" dark and sings a song that plunges the gopis into ectatic bliss. To reward Shyam Sakhi, Radharani is about to give her the jewel locket from Her own neck. Lalita notices that this "sakhi" is bent in three ways and points it out to Sri Radha. But seeing her beloved dressed up this funny way, She can no longer maintain her anger."

rk-cloth-exchange3.jpg
Krishna being dressed up as a gopi.
Cute are the leelas of Lord Krishna.
(Radha and Krishna Dressed in Each Other's Clothes - Lilahava

Can anyone tell me what are these three bends (tribhanga - bent in three ways)?
Well, I found the answer at Google in Yahoo Answers and a very beautiful and a comprehensive answer:
Hinduism...Is Lord Krishna really 'tri-bhanga' or bent at 3 places?

MM56-250x250.jpg
nataraja-statue-250x250.jpg
TTD-Room-Availability.jpg
bronze-adhyantha-prabhu-250x250.jpg

Krishna, Nataraja, Thirumala Kodanda (bearing a bow) Rama Swamy - Vasantotsava seva - Spring celebration, Ganesha

Last edited:

jien57908

[GALLERY=media, 9015]Index by jien57908 posted Jul 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 9014]Images by jien57908 posted Jul 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM[/GALLERY]