• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Picture of Mars vs. the earth. So how did Moses know?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Yeah, we know about life and death. What happens after death is crystal clear - chemical recycling. As for eternity, sun is going to turn into a red dwarf, Andromeda galaxy is going to bang into Milky way galaxy around 5 billion years from now (Earth will be absorbed by sun before that time). Some time or the other what constituted earth and us is going to be absorbed by a black hole and that will come out as radiation.

View attachment 58922 A black hole in our own galaxy, Chandra X-Ray photograph at NASA.
First Ever Photograph of Black Hole Captured by Scientists at NASA
Squirrels do not write books and communicate that way to each other (ya think? Or don't you know if they do) about what might happen when they die, hmm? Dust is not life. By the way.

gnostic

The Lost One
When God said, "Let the earth bring forth vegetation" that would mean that the earth had to produce the microbial life that the plants evolved from. Then after that the earliest fossils are plants.
But of course the Stromatolites from Western Australia are microbial plants and the Hematite tubes from this site are a bit iffy as to whether they are actual fossils of life or not.

It’s funny how you can believe that plants evolved from bacteria, and yet don’t believe that humans can evolve from older hominid species?

Sorry, but plants are not bacteria, and plants aren’t microbes.

There are one physical differences that separate bacteria and plants. That’s the physical makeup of their cells.

Bacteria are prokaryotes with prokaryotic cells.

Plants are eukaryotes with eukaryotic cells.

For instance, a single bacteria organism have only ONE CELL, and don’t require any other cells to live and to function, hence bacteria are often referred as unicellular organisms.

Plants are not unicellular organisms. They lived with many different types of cells, hence they are multicellular organisms.

Take a tree for example. When you look at tree, you would obviously see roots, the trunk and branches, as well as their barks, the leaves, as well as flowers and seeds.

But if you look at these parts of trees at cellular level, there are not only many cells, but there are numbers of different types of cells.

The flowers and leaves are made of different cells. The cells from leaves are different from the cells of tree trunk and branches and cells from the roots.

Every cells in different parts of the trees have different physical purposes and different physiological functions.

For instance, the cells in the roots, absorb the water from the soils and other nutrients and minerals from the soils, while trunks and branches served like pipelines that pump water to the leaves and flowers.

And the green leaves have cells that contained chloroplasts and chlorophyll in which the ultraviolet radiation cause chemical reactions between carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O), converting them into starches (carbohydrates) and oxygen (O2), hence the photosynthesis.

Carbohydrates, whether in forms of sugar or starch, are essential biological molecules as energy sources for all organisms.

The point is that plants have many cells as well as different types of cells, and each different cells have different physiological features.

Another example are mammals, including humans. Like the plants, humans have eukaryotic cells too, and we have many different types of cells that have different functions, like the blood cells are different from cells of tissues or different from the cells of our nerves.

Hence humans, as well as other mammals, are multicellular organisms, just as plant and fungi are also multicellular.

A prokaryotic cell has no cell nucleus and no organelles, which an eukaryotic cell have.

You really should read up more. You are still not grasping basic biology.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
And lo, here is the news. Even Andromeda colliding with Milky way is nothing new. Galaxies have collided and merged/going to merge with Milky way earlier also. And there is a big black hole in the picture too.

"The record of ancient mergers can be extracted from the positions and motions of stars in the Milky Way's stellar halo."
A Galaxy Merged With Milky Way In Recent Past. And Some More Are Advancing Towards Us: Study
f2e9acff76216601fe8c4030a57c8648_original.jpg
Small Magellanic Clouds

YoursTrue

And lo, here is the news. Even Andromeda colliding with Milky way is nothing new. Galaxies have collided and merged/going to merge with Milky way earlier also. And there is a big black hole in the picture too.

"The record of ancient mergers can be extracted from the positions and motions of stars in the Milky Way's stellar halo."
A Galaxy Merged With Milky Way In Recent Past. And Some More Are Advancing Towards Us: Study
f2e9acff76216601fe8c4030a57c8648_original.jpg
Small Magellanic Clouds
The heavens themselves speak without words the glory of God.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Dust is not life.
The value of life is no more than that of dust. Our atoms have come together in our bodies. After our death, they will disperse and join millions of separate living and non-living things. That is the cycle of life and that will continue to happen till life remains on earth (i.e., about one billion years, when sun becomes a red dwarf and heats the earth to that extent that life is no longer possible). Read something other than your old books, so that you come to realize what is happening in the universe.
The heavens themselves speak without words the glory of God.
Heavens do nothing of the kind. They only show your ignorance and superstition.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human theist owned everything first including his human life on earth.

Why he said he was with God in all forms of.

Every form is separated by being itself said the theist. God story God status owned separation naturally.

As a dimwitted thinker the science theist had to word use explain a huge amount of earths owned details before he irradiated then lost his bio mind body health by inheriting sciences causes.

Extra.

Being irradiated heavens cause...gas burning.

As the heavens is first spirit as gas not radiation.

To use words infer words explain by words which you all do. So you can stop lying now scientist.

Heavy metal on brain biology is dementia. To forget word use.

So then he told new stories not using origin descriptions. Bible.

Earth he said was crystalline first cold planet with immaculate heavens only.

No sacrifice just evolution in space. Highest body type.

Then the cold sun big bang blasted by being hot dense inside shot off colder mass. Remained the sun but the colder sun now existed separated.

Story told by science the man the liar.

Why earth converted mass then water flood sealed it. Flood came off moon iced body asteroid. That tried to hit earth.

Why other gods got destroyed in space collisions.

The ground bared of its life water first made the ground naked.

Then the mountain law erupted volcanoes that salted the fresh water. Fresh water now separated from chemistry in the sea.

Mass water evaporation changed pressure so sun radiation left earth. Voided vacuum light activated.

So life water bare naked ground was the first science story.

After you got irradiated you discussed earth nakedness as if it were you personally.

All humans were created naked.

To put on clothing is a human choice.

If God the earth bared naked body began coverage of it's nakedness then it did. Hence God was no human.

What irradiation fall of man did to his consciousness was the human healer topic. Man became his own destroyer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The value of life is no more than that of dust. Our atoms have come together in our bodies. After our death, they will disperse and join millions of separate living and non-living things. That is the cycle of life and that will continue to happen till life remains on earth (i.e., about one billion years, when sun becomes a red dwarf and heats the earth to that extent that life is no longer possible). Read something other than your old books, so that you come to realize what is happening in the universe.Heavens do nothing of the kind. They only show your ignorance and superstition.
A biological biology blood cells bones a human says as the human an atom is separate as it ends as the atom.

Inside atom is intense power. I will break it open react it by burning the atom.

So why would a human say they are the atom?

A human chemically decomposes at human death by heat conditions.

Heat is what science uses to destroy atoms.

A human ends as microbial bacterias that lived inside water as changed released biological bacterias that then eat the body into decomposition.

Remain in water as micro biology and not dusts

Chemicals came from dusts.

YoursTrue

The value of life is no more than that of dust. Our atoms have come together in our bodies. After our death, they will disperse and join millions of separate living and non-living things. That is the cycle of life and that will continue to happen till life remains on earth (i.e., about one billion years, when sun becomes a red dwarf and heats the earth to that extent that life is no longer possible). Read something other than your old books, so that you come to realize what is happening in the universe.Heavens do nothing of the kind. They only show your ignorance and superstition.
:) That's kinda like the expression four corners of the earth. Anyway, have a good evening as you consider the black holes, etc.

YoursTrue

A biological biology blood cells bones a human says as the human an atom is separate as it ends as the atom.

Inside atom is intense power. I will break it open react it by burning the atom.

So why would a human say they are the atom?

A human chemically decomposes at human death by heat conditions.

Heat is what science uses to destroy atoms.

A human ends as microbial bacterias that lived inside water as changed released biological bacterias that then eat the body into decomposition.

Remain in water as micro biology and not dusts

Chemicals came from dusts.
Interesting about the thought about the power within the atom. Thanks for that.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
:) That's kinda like the expression four corners of the earth.
The idea that the atoms of my body will reach the four corners of the world after my death and disposal of my body, does not surprise me in the least. The first thing that will leave my body are the water molecules which form around 60% of the human adult body.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The idea that the atoms of my body will reach the four corners of the world after my death and disposal of my body, does not surprise me in the least. The first thing that will leave my body are the water molecules which form around 60% of the human adult body.
Chemicals biology is the rest dusts.

Atoms finished end atom sealed is pressure in opposition actually. Don't own them.

Brian2

Veteran Member
It’s funny how you can believe that plants evolved from bacteria, and yet don’t believe that humans can evolve from older hominid species?

I can believe that humans could have evolved from hominids. But I also believe that if that happened then God did something special to the hominid He chose to be a human. This may have included some physical changes but also would have included breathing spirit into the body so that the hominid became a human.
The body took a long time to evolve (form from the ground) but the man was created/finished when God breathed spirit in.

Sorry, but plants are not bacteria, and plants aren’t microbes.

There are one physical differences that separate bacteria and plants. That’s the physical makeup of their cells.

Bacteria are prokaryotes with prokaryotic cells.

Plants are eukaryotes with eukaryotic cells.

For instance, a single bacteria organism have only ONE CELL, and don’t require any other cells to live and to function, hence bacteria are often referred as unicellular organisms.

Plants are not unicellular organisms. They lived with many different types of cells, hence they are multicellular organisms.

Take a tree for example. When you look at tree, you would obviously see roots, the trunk and branches, as well as their barks, the leaves, as well as flowers and seeds.

But if you look at these parts of trees at cellular level, there are not only many cells, but there are numbers of different types of cells.

The flowers and leaves are made of different cells. The cells from leaves are different from the cells of tree trunk and branches and cells from the roots.

Every cells in different parts of the trees have different physical purposes and different physiological functions.

For instance, the cells in the roots, absorb the water from the soils and other nutrients and minerals from the soils, while trunks and branches served like pipelines that pump water to the leaves and flowers.

And the green leaves have cells that contained chloroplasts and chlorophyll in which the ultraviolet radiation cause chemical reactions between carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O), converting them into starches (carbohydrates) and oxygen (O2), hence the photosynthesis.

Carbohydrates, whether in forms of sugar or starch, are essential biological molecules as energy sources for all organisms.

The point is that plants have many cells as well as different types of cells, and each different cells have different physiological features.

Another example are mammals, including humans. Like the plants, humans have eukaryotic cells too, and we have many different types of cells that have different functions, like the blood cells are different from cells of tissues or different from the cells of our nerves.

Hence humans, as well as other mammals, are multicellular organisms, just as plant and fungi are also multicellular.

A prokaryotic cell has no cell nucleus and no organelles, which an eukaryotic cell have.

You really should read up more. You are still not grasping basic biology.

Well thanks for that bit of information which no doubt I have read about in the past.
You seem to be saying that neither plants nor animals evolved from bacteria, are you saying that or what exactly are you saying?
Certainly in Genesis I would not expect microbial life to even be mentioned so it does not even matter if the bacteria came first.
The point is that the oldest definite fossil of life is plant life so far. (The Stromatolites) If prokaryotic bacteria existed before that, so what.

gnostic

The Lost One
The point is that the oldest definite fossil of life is plant life so far. (The Stromatolites) If prokaryotic bacteria existed before that, so what.
Bacteria are not plants, if you have bother to understand the differences in the cells (prokaryotic vs eukaryotic cells), which I have already to explain, a single cell cannot make a plant “living”, but bacteria can live as a single cell, and that’s because prokaryotic cell is sufficient to support a life of a single bacteria or single archaea.

I don’t know how many cells there are with a single plant, but I’d guess there be millions of cells. And different anatomy parts of a plant, like root, stem or trunk and branches, leaves, flowers, etc, would have different properties and functions.

Those fossils discovered on the stromatolites, were bacteria, not plants. If you keep calling them plants, then you would be wrong.

You should call them by the right names.

Both cars and planes have engines and wheels. But just “planes” have an “engine” and “wheels”, you wouldn’t call them “cars”, would you or vice versa?

And just because both birds and planes have wings, you wouldn’t call a “bird”, “plane”, would you?

It is not word game, to use the correct words, because it is best to avoid confusion.

Those fossils of microbes are bacteria (referring to the stromatolites you have brought up), those microbes are not fossils of plants.

Do we really need to continue this farce that you know what you are talking about?

All you are doing, is confusing yourself, because you are too stubborn to admit your mistakes, and worse, to stubborn to learn from your mistakes.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What I am saying is that it is God that developed the ability to transform. And I am also saying that despite lookalikes for some people between gorillas and humans, there is nothing to prove/show/demonstrate that God did not make man and then woman from the man.
There is nothing to show that God did make man and then woman from the man.

There, fixed it for you. ;)

Bree

What does “waste” mean, and what does “void” mean? Neither word is any kind of description of the appearance of the earth or its properties. So it doesn’t show the writer knew anything about the physical history of the earth. The science content of this biblical description is nil.

Moses wrote the order of creation very accurately according to what science today knows.

first came light, then land, then vegetation, then animals, then humans

You could not honestly deny that the order of events is in harmony with what scientists now now.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Moses wrote the order of creation very accurately according to what science today knows.

first came light, then land, then vegetation, then animals, then humans

You could not honestly deny that the order of events is in harmony with what scientists now now.
The Bible doesn't accurately describe the order of events and they are not "in harmony with what scientists now now."

CH801: Order of events in Genesis
https://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/genesis.html

Also, your response didn't actually address that posters points or questions.

Last edited: