• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pick up lines women can't resist

james dixon

Premium Member
I posted this question on another forum on this site but have not gotten an answer yet; so I post it here too--

When I was very young, I believed love making was for the procreation of children. That’s how I got here as well as my other three brothers and a sister. It was the natural flow of life.

This is how I lived my life; which gave me two sons and a happy marriage; the term “sex” never entered my mind.

Now with my wife gone and my children having children of their own the need for comfort still exists, so I am here to ask;

Is wanting the comfort of a woman knowing you have no intention of having children in the process a bad thing---

Is this a sin--?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I wish I were your socks so I could be with you every step of the way. I have a foot fetish. May I lick your toes and trim your tonails with my teeth?

We just met and I already want to grow old with you.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would abstain from "Get in the van" as an opening line.

If she is impoverished, maybe you could woo her with a meal. I do not know her level of impoverishment, but maybe McDonald's would seem impressive to her.
Interesting you should mention that , because earlier today that is precisely what I did .

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Let me know if this is a good idea for that special someone:

So, I'm basically dating an impoverished but cute female. I'm wondering what to say that might get me to second base.

If not, what are your favorite pick up lines?

If that's you in the video, I would work on the delivery. Try the same lines en francais. Everything sounds better in french. :)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Exhibit A: Flying Sheep. Seems like a great idea... en francais.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Upon seeing a gal eating alone, & getting ready to pay the tab....
"Excuse me, are you going to finish that?"

This line has never failed.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Depending on the version of crazy you are working with:

Skip French. Go straight to Klingon. It's not just for sane people at Star Trek conventions.

In 2003 the Associated Press circulated a job posting for Oregon County Health services for an "Interpreter, must be fluent in Klingon."

"The county’s purchasing administrator, Franna Hathaway, greeted the request with initial skepticism. “I questioned it myself when it first came in.”

But, she adds, “There are some cases where we’ve had mental health patients where this was all they would speak.”

The story is listed on snopes, but the above quotes are true. They actually had needed Klingon speakers in the County Mental Health system. The job posting however was a joke.

FACT CHECK: Oregon Hires Klingon Interpreter

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I posted this question on another forum on this site but have not gotten an answer yet; so I post it here too--

When I was very young, I believed love making was for the procreation of children. That’s how I got here as well as my other three brothers and a sister. It was the natural flow of life.

This is how I lived my life; which gave me two sons and a happy marriage; the term “sex” never entered my mind.

Now with my wife gone and my children having children of their own the need for comfort still exists, so I am here to ask;

Is wanting the comfort of a woman knowing you have no intention of having children in the process a bad thing---

Is this a sin--?

Hey mate...short answer is no.
But longer answer is that this question might be better off in it's own thread, if you're after some more considered answers. This thread is a little more on the 'loose' side.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am a loser so here is the place I belong :)-

wait, I looked at the OP & you are right.
actually, my post doesn't belong anywhere

Just make a new thread in the General Discussion area if you like.
I'll come share my thoughts, such as they are!!

Wirey

Fartist

Is this a sin--?

Yes, a horrible one. When you have those urges, you can make,them go away very easily. Just rub a cheese grater against the outside of your scrotum while yelling “Goodbye, Blue Monday!”

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I hear that you have high standards, and right now I am the highest of anyone in here.