• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Picard Day - new trailer

You?

• Here's my right arm and soul. I want to binge the season NOW!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'll watch if the reviews are good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. Who cares? I'm a heathen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to see the Borg again.

• They need to explain why Q is older

• I hate polls

• You never give me the choices I want.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • What was the question?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Something else.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have been assimilated and joined the collective who are eagerly awaiting season 2. (And today, for the almost Trekkie, is Picard Day. If you don't know what Picard Day is? Use the internet, Luke.)

A discussion of what's revealed in the trailer 'Star Trek: Picard' Season 2 trailer confirms a huge theory about Q

“Welcome my friend, to the very end of the road not taken,” Q says.

Later in the trailer, a voice says “Time has been broken.” Picard replies, “We can save the future.”
In one revealing shot, we see Picard in an admiral’s uniform, seemingly addressing the Federation. There are flags from Bajor and the Klingon Empire behind him.

plastic-frame-star-trek-live-long-and-prosper-i83407.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I have been assimilated and joined the collective who are eagerly awaiting season 2. (And today, for the almost Trekkie, is Picard Day. If you don't know what Picard Day is? Use the internet, Luke.)

A discussion of what's revealed in the trailer 'Star Trek: Picard' Season 2 trailer confirms a huge theory about Q

“Welcome my friend, to the very end of the road not taken,” Q says.

Later in the trailer, a voice says “Time has been broken.” Picard replies, “We can save the future.”
In one revealing shot, we see Picard in an admiral’s uniform, seemingly addressing the Federation. There are flags from Bajor and the Klingon Empire behind him.

plastic-frame-star-trek-live-long-and-prosper-i83407.jpg
I vote to make it a federal holiday.