• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Physics' 'Theory of Everything': Unified Strings 21/19 Theory & the 12 Aspects of Time (Seal #3 of 7

Brad Watson_Miami

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories'
The true 'theory of everything' must cover all the departments within a large university: theology, math, physics, cosmology, geology, biology, chemistry - all sciences - linguistics/English, history, music/dance, art, sports, etc...

M-theory
Superstring Theory: 6D hyperspace + 4 common dimensions = 10D spacetime
Supergravity Theory: 7D hs + 4D = 11D st

Unified Strings 21/19 Theory
7D hs + 3D regular space + 7 aspects regular time + 4a hypertime = 21D/a st
or
6D hs + 3D rs +6a rt +4a ht = 19D/a st​

7 aspects of regular time: beginning, end, past, present, future, void, a constant - speed-of-light.

4 aspects of hypertime: fast-forward, reverse, stop/pause, before the beginning and after the end. (Note how this resembles operating a video.)

Imaginary time
is the 12th aspect of one-dimensional time.

This theory exhibits a very simple symmetry breaking of 7+4 and 7+4 and/or 6+4 and 6+4.

Although this is physics' 'theory of everything', it falls under the umbrella of Plan-it Theory: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 on PlanET Nestor; FIG=6|7 (Design Worlds Theory).

Note: Due to Rule #4, I can't provide the link to GOD=7_4...but others here can.*

*Synchronism: 7.20.17 7:57 "In our rules" 8:14 "It's not a coincidence." - The Open, ESPN

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

@Native,

GOD=7_4 is very simple74=S19+I9+M13+P16+L12+E5.

The ancients first observed Nature's primary pattern with the 7 Classical planets and 4 can't easily be seen during the day (Venus can be)/4 don't cast shadows on Earth (Venus can). There are 4 lunar phases roughly 7 (~7.4) days each. Lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. Orion is 7 stars with 4 being his shoulders & feet (+ Orion's Belt). Big Dipper & Little Dipper have 7 stars with 4 in their bowls. Pleaides/7 Sisters is the 4th most recognizable asterism. Mars returns to the same point in relationship to the Sun and Earth every 47 years.

Tracking these observations by the ancients is what began math/numerology and science: astronomy/astrology.

"All religions are basically one - The same cosmological conditions creates the same cultural Stories of Creation." Bravo!

Brad Watson_Miami

@Native,

"The contents on this website are mostly based on some spiritual dreams and visions from a period of years beginning from 1974." - native-science.net . Is '74 just a coincidence?

Brad Watson_Miami

Do you really think the concept of "god" can be put in numbers?
GOD=7_4 is a mathematical model for building a 'true Earth-like plan-it' and the culture of its advanced civilizations. It proves God as the Creator of worlds.

GOD=7_4 is thee universal constant, program #174, algorithm, initial condition, code. GOD and God-incarnate have been defined many ways throughout history and now we can add GOD=7_4 to those definitions.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
"The contents on this website are mostly based on some spiritual dreams and visions from a period of years beginning from 1974." - native-science.net . Is '74 just a coincidence?

Don´t you start numbering my personal life . . . :) Visions come wen one is ready and not from any numbers.

Brad Watson_Miami

@lewisnotmiller,

The Sumerians were the first to write down their observations of the heavens74=H8+E5+A1+V22+E5+N14+S19.* They tracked the sacred 7 Luminaires (7 Classical Planets) and named their gods and 7 days of the week after them. They tracked the 4 lunar phases of roughly 7 (~7.4) days each.

The Egyptians also made these observations and their religion was also based on these heavenly objects and their patterns.

"As Above, So Below" - thee precept of sacred geometry

The ancients recognized how the menstral cycle mimicks the lunar cycle.

Both the Sumerians and Egyptians (and later the Hebrews) used the common cubit of 6 palms x 4 fingers = 24 digits. They added a palm to create the royal cubits74=C3+U21+B2+I9+T20+S19 of 7 palms x 4 fingers = 28 digits. The ancient Sumerian buildings were made of brick and haven't survived. But the Ziggurrat of Ur is 7 levels and 4 visible sides. The Step Pyramid of Pharaoh Djoser at Saqqara** was contructed with royal cubits and is 7 levels and 4-sided.

*Synchronism: 10:06 "Strenghth in numbers." - TaylorMade ad, **10:50 "28 is the lowest 9-hole score shot in a Major." British7 Open4 on Golf Channel

Brad Watson_Miami

@Polymath257,

What exactly do you find "funny" about Unified Stings 21/19 Theory and the 12 Aspects of 1-dimensional time47? As a "polymath", you must be very familiar with M-theory, superstrings and supergravity theory; right?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything is

220px-Answer_to_Life.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I really hate it when people play the number games with numerology.

Its a genuine published answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

gnostic

The Lost One
Its a genuine published answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Yes, I do love good novels, as great escape of reality and for entertainment. :)

But even great books will not answer my question of life, especially of type that could answer everything or of the universe.

Ponder This

The true 'theory of everything' must cover all the departments within a large university: theology, math, physics, cosmology, geology, biology, chemistry - all sciences - linguistics/English, history, music/dance, art, sports, etc...

M-theory
Superstring Theory: 6D hyperspace + 4 common dimensions = 10D spacetime
Supergravity Theory: 7D hs + 4D = 11D st

Unified Strings 21/19 Theory
7D hs + 3D regular space + 7 aspects regular time + 4a hypertime = 21D/a st
or
6D hs + 3D rs +6a rt +4a ht = 19D/a st​

7 aspects of regular time: beginning, end, past, present, future, void, a constant - speed-of-light.

4 aspects of hypertime: fast-forward, reverse, stop/pause, before the beginning and after the end. (Note how this resembles operating a video.)

Imaginary time
is the 12th aspect of one-dimensional time.

This theory exhibits a very simple symmetry breaking of 7+4 and 7+4 and/or 6+4 and 6+4.

Although this is physics' 'theory of everything', it falls under the umbrella of Plan-it Theory: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 on PlanET Nestor; FIG=6|7 (Design Worlds Theory).

Note: Due to Rule #4, I can't provide the link to GOD=7_4...but others here can.*

*Synchronism: 7.20.17 7:57 "In our rules" 8:14 "It's not a coincidence." - The Open, ESPN

Whenever they add another dimension to Modern Day String Theory makes me think of how people used to build Geocentric models of the universe. The idea behind it was that if they just added enough circles, the math would work out and they would indeed have their geocentric model of the universe...