• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Photos

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I once spent 4 weeks putting this video game together, which still has bad physics, but I withdrew completing the project because people found the theme boring:

35276_da14f103fcd6baa85c4b69564e47b761.jpg

I agree with them that I didn't put enough heart into the project. One must put their heart into their work.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
you must have big pockets to cc the M1911, lol... We were still using these when I was in. This is probably one of the most 'no-nonsense' handguns ever made. We also had the Thompson Sub which, even though it was a weapon, was almost a work of art.

Hip holster mostly, usually concealed. Its heavier than I'd like but I want the stopping power.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Reminds me of a wildfowl reserve at Sevenoaks, Kent.

Its the river Dordogne at Castelnaud-la-Chapelle. To me its a perfect place for a breakfast picnic. Needs to be breakfast, by 10:00 is starts to fill up with tourists.

The pic below is from the same spot on a winter morning.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Reminds me of a wildfowl reserve at Sevenoaks, Kent.

Here is another nice picnic spot, again jul,aug and sept it suffers the same problem, tourists

Beynac-(France).jpg

Not my pic im afraid.

2 points of interest, the start and all the river scene's of the film Chocolate were filmed there and that little place on the top of the rock was Richard the Lionheart's holiday home.