• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Photos

Cooky

Veteran Member
Take a picture of anything and post it here. :)

I took this one this morning at a park in Beverly Hills. You can see the morning fog.
20190815_083014.jpg

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
My everyday conceal carry. 1911w/ muzzle brake .45 cal R.I.P rounds. They bloom open when they hit soft tissue ripping and tearing a whole much larger than going in. Leaves a nasty cavity as well. No need to hit center mass can take mans arm/leg off just by grazing him.
20190816_031817.jpg

BSM1

What? Me worry?
My everyday conceal carry. 1911w/ muzzle brake .45 cal R.I.P rounds. They bloom open when they hit soft tissue ripping and tearing a whole much larger than going in. Leaves a nasty cavity as well. No need to hit center mass can take mans arm/leg off just by grazing him.
View attachment 32012

you must have big pockets to cc the M1911, lol... We were still using these when I was in. This is probably one of the most 'no-nonsense' handguns ever made. We also had the Thompson Sub which, even though it was a weapon, was almost a work of art.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
[GALLERY=media, 9033]Jellyfish by Nakosis posted Aug 16, 2019 at 8:58 AM[/GALLERY]

Photo I took from a local aquarium.