• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peter Grows a Beard

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm dedicating this thread to one of my most...well...a member here.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

Kinda off topic, but if you want to recite the rules in this thread, just as a refresher, I'm with you, my friend. :yellowheart:

Darkforbid

Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.

Kinda off topic, but if you want to recite the rules in this thread, just as a refresher, I'm with you, my friend. :yellowheart:

Oh, So this isn't a thread designed to ridicule another member. Please tell me what is it's for then?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, So this isn't a thread designed to ridicule another member. Please tell me what is it's for then?

Aww. It's not about you. I understand if you feel excluded.

I can make one about you if you'd just share. :glomp2:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hahahaha..

The addy's are peddling razors.

Harry's high quality razors to be specific. Press button to redeem trial.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

My first thought is usually positive. IMO: Beard = Power + Wisdom. And Dedicating = Good.

This thread is an example of how to be kind to each other on RF and NOT violate Rule #1