• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

pet pictures

Eddi

Christian Agnostic
Premium Member

The gentleman on the porch vvas a neighborhood cat that has since disappeared. The grey tom that gets feisty in the video vanished a fevv months ago, sadly. :( I'm dovvn to 9 novv.

The video is probably a fevv years old novv.
Wow, it's like feeding time at the zoo!

I wish I could have loads of cats

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What are their names?

They all look very similar, are they from the same litter?

Those 3... Angel on the right, Loki left front, Spot left rear.

They are not related. Angel is actually American, came to the UK while still a kitten, was dumped at the RSPCA. We adopted her, that was 11 years ago.

Loki is a trickster, a stray that sometimes comes in, especially during the winter. But he prefers roaming the rooftops hoping a bird will fly his way.

Spot is a runt, shes a 5 years old stray, the size of a kitten. She has adopted us, her brother, Fluffy, looked after her until the winter before last when she got to cold and came in to our house to warm up, she never left.

We also have Felu, a neighbours cat, they had a child, Felu is very sensitive and didn't like being pulled and tugged by the boisterous child. He moved in with is for a quiet life. I'll try and find a photo.

And Fluffy, a true wild cat, he is beautiful, Spot's brother. Comes in in the morning for breakfast and play with spot. Then goes put to prowl the forest. We sometimes see him in the evening if he chooses to sleep on our veranda.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
20231127_205519.jpg

Felu