• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perverse Sex.

John D. Brey

groundinsect said:
Why does everything you believe revolve around sex? Especially perverse sex?

Hillel said:
How do you define "perverse sex"

Not wanting to put anything into anyone else's mouth (I mean we're talking about "perverse sex" here) . . . I'd simply say that so far as I'm concerned, all phallic-sex has an element of perversity, since it's a form of reproduction different than, and rejected concerning, the birth of the Jewish Savior.

. . . Here, I'd typically embark on quotations from Rabbi Hirsch demonizing phallic-sex as that form of reproduction that occurs at night, in the dark, from the dark passions of the flesh, the natural man, etc. etc. etc. . . But semenly no one here gives a hoot about what a dead Rabbi has to say, or what he thinks.

So we've to try to go deeper (so to say). We've got to try to touch a spot that ignites passion in some one, or two, about a topic that seemingly should give rise to passions in one and all.

. . . To cut to the chaste, in the words of Hillel (not saying he's chaste) what is non-phallic sex?

John

Kelly of the Phoenix

I would define perverse sex as sex without a consenting adult human being, though the fetishists who like inanimate objects aren't violating living beings, so whatever, I guess. If your intended partner cannot legally consent ... no go. There's a reason we don't let non-humans, kids, certain disabled people, and comatose people full rights. I mean, they have them, but we're not going to see dogs running for congress or comatose people doing their taxes or anything.

John D. Brey

I would define perverse sex as sex without a consenting adult human being, though the fetishists who like inanimate objects aren't violating living beings, so whatever, I guess. If your intended partner cannot legally consent ... no go. There's a reason we don't let non-humans, kids, certain disabled people, and comatose people full rights. I mean, they have them, but we're not going to see dogs running for congress or comatose people doing their taxes or anything.

. . . I'm mostly, or I should say, completely, concerned only with God's laws, his design, and his intentions, so far as they relate to sex.

John

John D. Brey

I've read the Bible. I would have noticed references to sex that didn't involve male members, AKA phalluses. There aren't any.
So I asked you what you meant by the term.
Tom

. . . Was it red when you read it? In other words, did you cut into the lambskin orlah (barrier), defended though it is by the literal words? Or were you content to read, look, engage, from the safety of a vantage point that didn't require you to get dirty, or even bloody?

John

John D. Brey

Do you mean Lesbian sex is not real because it's not mentioned in scripture? Or are there other reasons you think it's not real?

. . . Actually, I think lesbianism is mentioned in the Bible. . . But it's considered lawless, which means it's not legitimate, or lawful, sex . . . as far as the Bible is concerned. ----- In this thread, the Bible's concern is mine.

John

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
. . . Actually, I think lesbianism is mentioned in the Bible. . . But it's considered lawless, which means it's not legitimate, or lawful, sex . . . as far as the Bible is concerned. ----- In this thread, the Bible's concern is mine.

John

No it isn't. Romans is talking about their unconventional choices to not be owned, nor spread their legs for their owners/husbands.

They chose to be Sacred Prostitutes, and or participate in the sex worship.

John D. Brey

No it isn't. Romans is talking about their unconventional choices to not be owned, nor spread their legs for their owners/husbands.

They chose to be Sacred Prostitutes, and or participate in the sex worship.

I had Leviticus more in mind . . ..

John