• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People with semen stains on their clothing. Do you judge?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Do you judge people with semen stains on their trousers or clothing? That could be you some day, so treat them with patience, kindness, and acceptance. ;)

What would you do if you had a son with semen stains on his clothing? Would you lecture him?

I try to only yank one out in the shower and beg the gods and Queens of Heaven for mercy afterwards, and pray for a more pure heart, but I think it can be a religious experience when done with the proper words of adoration and meditation.

Yet somehow, I have what appears to be a semen stain on my trousers. How can this be? A dream perhaps?

Mainly I just wanted to see how many views a thread with this title would get. :D.

I would only like to start threads that only ease suffering and help our troubled world, even if just a little. Does this qualify as one of those threads?

I'll try harder. Thank you for your much appreciated feedback , kindness, patience and support. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
How can one really tell what's what?

If someone is staring at another's clothing that hard, I don't think its the person with the stain that has the issue.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Do you judge people with semen stains on their trousers or clothing? That could be you some day, so treat them with patience, kindness, and acceptance. ;)

What would you do if you had a son with semen stains on his clothing? Would you lecture him?

I try to only yank one out in the shower and beg the gods and Queens of Heaven for mercy afterwards, and pray for a more pure heart, but I think it can be a religious experience when done with the proper words of adoration and meditation.

Yet somehow, I have what appears to be a semen stain on my trousers. How can this be? A dream perhaps?

Mainly I just wanted to see how many views a thread with this title would get. :D.

I would only like to start threads that only ease suffering and help our troubled world, even if just a little. Does this qualify as one of those threads?

I'll try harder. Thank you for your much appreciated feedback , kindness, patience and support. :)
That's not really a common sight in the non internet world.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Why would I care? It happens. Sex, masturbation...It's like why would I care if someone has period blood on their clothes. Both are natural abet occur for different reasons. Both folk do not usually intentionally get such stains.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I must have lived a sheltered life, I've never checked anyone for semen stains.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I must have lived a sheltered life, I've never checked anyone for semen stains.
Right? I wouldn't even notice and if I did I would assume it's semen it could be but like others said it might be yogurt. Why would I care? Why would I look there?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
How do you tell the difference between (say) yoghurt and semen stains

In my case, a lack of sexual activity but a confirmation of yogurt activity made it quite obvious. But unless you're that person, one can't say for sure. Might be best not to comment on stains at all.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In my case, a lack of sexual activity but a confirmation of yogurt activity made it quite obvious. But unless you're that person, one can't say for sure. Might be best not to comment on stains at all.
Should you let someone know they have a stain? Maybe they would like to know?