• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People Who Defy Expectations

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You were the one unaware of them. :shrug:
But I'm not the one asking questions about them, either.

Nah, it's about morality!
And this is exactly what the left would say about their objections. But as far as "morality" goes, when it's completely irrational and arbitrary? Total fee-fees.

They already are illegal in some areas. NY and in Canada come to mind.
That's dumb.

Well I'll believe that, when I see the left do it.
And I can say "I'll believe that when I see the right do it." :rolleyes:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
But I'm not the one asking questions about them, either.

Could have fooled me.

And this is exactly what the left would say about their objections.

Precisely,

That's dumb.

I agree but its true. Fines in NY for misgendering someone, and possible jail time in Canada for the same.

And I can say "I'll believe that when I see the right do it."

Go ahead, just means both sides are full of BS.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Whatever you say.
No, you're right. I'm the living incarnation of all your over-generalizations, stereotypes, exaggerations, and straw men rolled into one. Have my hair dyed pink, wear a Che shirt, tell people to check their privilege and scream when people assume my gender. :rolleyes:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
No, you're right. I'm the living incarnation of all your over-generalizations, stereotypes, exaggerations, and straw men rolled into one. Have my hair dyed pink, wear a Che shirt, tell people to check their privilege and scream when people assume my gender. :rolleyes:

I don't care about any of that. :shrug: