• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pennsylvania- “calling an election unfair does not make it so”

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
U.S. appeals court rejects Trump campaign's Pennsylvania election case

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,”

“Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,”

Does anyone still believe that they are going to suddenly reveal real evidence of widespread voter fraud? Anyone?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Does anyone still believe that they are going to suddenly reveal real evidence of widespread voter fraud? Anyone?

Is there still some big 'reveal' that's supposed to take place, where they'll come up with all the evidence? It may not overturn the election results, but maybe we'll finally found out who was really behind the JFK assassination and the secrets of Area 51. I expect it may also include evidence of the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot. I'm waiting with bated breath.

ecco

Veteran Member
Several days ago Rudy headed up a forum talking about the big case in PA that was coming up. Trump joined in via tweets and teleconference. This was the one that was going to prove fraud and overturn the PA results.

UH HUH.

I wonder when the Trump supporters on RF are going to admit that there is no evidence of fraud and come to terms with Trump's lying to them about it.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Several days ago Rudy headed up a forum talking about the big case in PA that was coming up. Trump joined in via tweets and teleconference. This was the one that was going to prove fraud and overturn the PA results.

UH HUH.

I wonder when the Trump supporters on RF are going to admit that there is no evidence of fraud and come to terms with Trump's lying to them about it.
As I recall, Sidney Powell suggested that whatever is coming up, it would be "biblical!"

I expect that whatever it is will be as well-evidenced as much of the odder stuff in the Bible is.

UH HUH.

They will never admit it. Like with coronavirus, the Ukraine scandal, and so many other things, they will defend Trump until their position becomes completely untenable, then simply change the subject.

As I recall, Sidney Powell suggested that whatever is coming up, it would be "biblical!"

I expect that whatever it is will be as well-evidenced as much of the odder stuff in the Bible is.
Last Saturday, Trump tweeted that “tomorrow” something big would be announced regarding Georgia. “Stay tuned!” he said as he went to his golf course like every weekend.

The day prior, Republicans certified the vote in Georgia for Biden after completing their hand recount.

Is this the ol’ “I didn’t forget our anniversary the gift just hasn’t arrived but just you wait it will be amazing” trick?

There sure are going to be some disappointed little Trumpers and Trumpettes this Christmas.

UH HUH.

Bu the way, the “UH HUH” literally made me lol, so thank you for that.

Say what you will about Rudy’s skills as a lawyer, the man is pure comedy gold.

ecco

Veteran Member
Bu the way, the “UH HUH” literally made me lol, so thank you for that.

Say what you will about Rudy’s skills as a lawyer, the man is pure comedy gold.
I absolutely agree.

It's really sad because years ago Rudy Guiliani was a good Federal Prosecutor. I hope he leaves his brain to science so that they can dissect it to try to see what went wrong.

But, yeah. Right now he is a joke that keeps on giving.

Shaul

Premium Member
Actually “unfairly calling an election do not make it so”.

Earlier this week a judge issued a stay against Pennsylvania from certifying the election. It was upheld on appeal.
https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-co...ation-Memorandum-Opinion-Filed-11-27-2020.pdf

On Friday the Pennsylvania state legislature passed a resolution stating the following:
“1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.“

House Co-Sponsorship Memoranda

Correction, filed not passed

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

One of my neighbors said it is "A whole lot of hot air that you have to believe before you can believe it"

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
One of my neighbors said it is "A whole lot of hot air that you have to believe before you can believe it"
Well, then, that makes sense. I have a religious friend who often told me that "in order to prove the existence of angels, you must first posit their existence." At which point, of course, I always tuned out...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Earlier this week a judge issued a stay against Pennsylvania from certifying the election. It was upheld on appeal.
https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-co...ation-Memorandum-Opinion-Filed-11-27-2020.pdf

On Friday the Pennsylvania state legislature passed a resolution stating the following:
“1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.“

And the Pennsylvania Supreme Court struck that lawsuit down:

Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses lawsuit seeking to throw out mail-in ballots

As for the proposed resolution that has not passed and it is highly doubtful that it will pass. Most politicians are actually honest when it comes to elections.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

Correction, filed not passed

That is not going anywhere and by the way the state legislature here in
PA is controlled by the Rs. They huff and puff such nonsense regularly. Fortunately Governor Wolf is an honest guy.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

ecco

Veteran Member
Trump paid for a recount in Michigan. The result???

President Trump's push to overturn the election results suffered another in a series of defeats on Friday — this time in Wisconsin, where officials in the state's most populous county announced that a recount had added to President-elect Joe Biden's lead. Albeit slightly: Out of the roughly 460,000 ballots cast in Milwaukee County, Biden made a net gain of 132 votes on review.
That's gotta stick in Donnie's craw.