• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pelosi's Speech Shredding, a poll

How do you view Pelosi's act of shredding Trump's speech?

• Disrespectful

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Bada##

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
She sure looked crazy, politicians see to be crazy right now,some of the worst behaviour I have ever seen during brexit in British politics during brexit,personal insults,it seems the same in America atm.
Crazy like a Fox. She made last night all about a political fight not about his lying repeatedly.

Although shouts of "Lies, lies" might also have worked. But this, being shown on nation-wide TV and taking over the media coverage was a really good result.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Crazy like a Fox. She made last night all about a political fight not about his lying repeatedly.

Although shouts of "Lies, lies" might also have worked. But this, being shown on nation-wide TV and taking over the media coverage was a really good result.

Sometimes actions speak louder than words,it certainly made an impact.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Well even I got to admit Trump should have some decorum and shook her hand even if it was a quick shake.

Then again, that's just not Trump style. Sometimes shaking hands can be a sign of concession where one would want to still keep and maintain the upper hand or more commonly referred to as the art of making a deal.

I take Trump will only shake hands when something is accomplished.

I heard Trump has a phobia about shaking hands. Dirty unwashed multitude.

Of course may have a point if the Coronavirus gets any worse.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
One thing is for sure, no one is talking about what Trump said.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Pelosi is a bad egg

anigif_bd02823b638788a2865f790fcffcfecc-26.gif

BSM1

What? Me worry?
There are times when people have to say "you started it. We'll finish it". Sometimes people need to fight back mano a mano and when that happens, I can approve of it.

The media is all about Pelosi vs Trump today and given that he read a campaign speech, it's a good political outcome.

Doesn't change the optics. Her behavior was just as deplorable as those she accuses.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Doesn't change the optics. Her behavior was just as deplorable as those she accuses.
She needs to get her optics up to modern standards if she's going to have a chance against The Donald.
Lie cheat and steal, with no regret or apologies. That's what you have to do to get the EC to appoint you to the White House in modern America.

Maybe she should divorce a few husbands? Declare bankruptcy a few times? That'll boost her cred with the evangelical Christian voters.
Tom

BSM1

What? Me worry?
She needs to get her optics up to modern standards if she's going to have a chance against The Donald.
Lie cheat and steal, with no regret or apologies. That's what you have to do to get the EC to appoint you to the White House in modern America.

Maybe she should divorce a few husbands? Declare bankruptcy a few times? That'll boost her cred with the evangelical Christian voters.
Tom

This refrain must be getting stale even to you...