• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peer-Reviewed: Adam and Eve- 7000 years old family

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I see how the 77 is derived now. Still, you are using an estimate of age and not generation time to get your results. This also assumes no missing generations in the Bible.

Observed generation times for humans are a quarter to a fifth of the value you are using. Never-the-less, the constraint is generated by a person interpreting claims of the Bible and not something explicitly claimed in the Bible.

Yes, we can perhaps agree actual biological human generations are 20-25 years, but the mythological Biblical Patriarchal generations of the mythological book of Genesis claim ca. 100 years between generations. ...:)

Yes, we can perhaps also agree that maybe there is indeed missing information in the genealogy of the mythological Biblical Patriarchal fictitious characters ....:)

questfortruth

When a missing soldier's or criminal suspect's mtDNA comes up with a single difference from that of a relative or at a crime scene, the scientists no longer call it a “mismatch.” Instead the results are considered “inconclusive.” And, for now, so are some of the evolutionary results gained by using the mtDNA clock."
Translation: this is debunk-ment against Darwin's Evolution. Make difference between words "disproof" of TOE, and "debunk-ment" of TOE.

questfortruth

Yes, we can perhaps agree
Below references proved the Biblical Creationism (which tells, that Adam’s Family is just 7000 years old), but in order to be published in Darwinists’ journals the authors are saying, that they have not proved Creationism, but simply have questioned some aspects of the Darwinism:

Parsons, T., Muniec, D., Sullivan, K. et al. A high observed substitution rate in the human mitochondrial DNA control region. Nat Genet 15, 363–368 (1997); N. Howell, I. Kubacka, and D. A. Mackey, How rapidly does the human mitochondrial genome evolve? Am J Hum Genet. 1996 Sep; 59(3): 501–509; Ann Gibbons, Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock, Science 02 Jan 1998: Vol. 279, Issue 5347, pp. 28-29; Jacob A. Tennessen, et al., Evolution and Functional Impact of Rare Coding Variation from Deep Sequencing of Human Exomes, Science 06 Jul 2012: Vol. 337, Issue 6090, pp. 64-69.

But then Darwinian Evolution has lost its proud title „fact“. If one aspect of the fact is put in doubt, then it is not fact anymore. These references are in above video and more in Genetics Research Confirms Biblical Timeline BY JEFFREY P. TOMKINS, PH.D. JANUARY 09, 2013 Genetics Research Confirms Biblical Timeline

Are these peer-reviewed papers, which proved Creationism, debunked already? Perhaps they are all debunked now, because of this verse: "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20, so the God does not break the "door". If a human wants to ignore the facts, the facts become debunked sooner or later. The great Richard Dawkins said: "God, why are you taking so many efforts to hide Yourself from us?" (in the end of the video "Expelled: no intelligence allowed" by Ben Stein).

However, if the papers, which prove Biblical Creationism get to be debunked, they nevertheless put in doubt the Darwinian Evolution. Thus, even if they do not disprove Darwinism, they have debunked it long ago.

Nevertheless, the true faith is not blind, one can know all and be believer in God: God is not atheist, cf. 1 Corinthians 13:2.

gnostic

The Lost One
Yes, we can perhaps agree actual biological human generations are 20-25 years, but the mythological Biblical Patriarchal generations of the mythological book of Genesis claim ca. 100 years between generations. ...:)

According to Genesis, Noah didn’t have children until he was 500+ years old.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
And you have no issues with a religion.

There are religions I have issues with and there are religions I have less issues with and there are where I have no issues with.

It kind of depends on what the religion in question is all about...

Because you allow people to have own state of mind. Correct?

Sure. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with it, nore does it mean I have to respect it.

See, I respect people's right to believe whatever they want. But that doesn't mean I have to respect their beliefs.

Not sure how this is relevant to the point I was responding to, btw... which was your strawman concerning how "them atheists" view free will.