• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peek out of somebody's window

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
This site allows us to look out of windows from around the world.

WindowSwap
Nice that they include what country or state the window is in. I didn't notice it at first and was curious what state or country the window i was looking through was in. Most the windows look very peaceful. I even saw one in NC in Chapel hill. One at an airport tho now I can't recall what country or state that window was at.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Interesting. But is it live or recorded? It seems to be snowing in Leeds. Can this be right?

I've wondered that myself. I don't think it detracts from the experience if it's a repeat of something recorded earlier, but if interested, a good start would be to find a daytime scene in a place that we know is presently dark.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I've wondered that myself. I don't think it detracts from the experience if it's a repeat of something recorded earlier, but if interested, a good start would be to find a daytime scene in a place that we know is presently dark.
Done. I've just found a daylight scene in Kolkata, where right now it is 2143, so night time.

So these are not live feeds.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I wouldn't mind doing something like this but none of my windows have a picturesque view.
That doesn't seem to stop some people. But I agree, I would only do it if I felt the view would be interesting to viewers. And if I knew how to do it. I have no idea how to record video on my laptop, nor do I have a suitable camera.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
If you figure out how to live 5 hours from an airport, you can have a view like mine (of course it's not so green right now). We've decided that it's worth the hassle of being super rural:

[GALLERY=media, 9804]Livingroomview by icehorse posted Nov 20, 2022 at 9:16 AM[/GALLERY]