• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peace to all

hilmy83

I'm a muslim ready to get into very sensitive discussions about my religion and other religions.

God is GREEEEEAAAATTT!! (in Tony the Tiger accent)

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all human. Welcome.

Additional:

a)==Peace Prayer for those who believe:
[ch6:v55] And when those who believe in Signs come to thee, say: ‘Peace be unto you! Your Lord has taken it upon Himself to show mercy, so that whoso among you does evil ignorantly, and repents thereafter and amends, then He is Most Forgiving, Merciful.’

b)==Peace Prayer for those who do not know:
[28:56] And when they hear vain talk, they turn away from it and say, ‘Unto us our works and unto you your works. Peace be to you. We seek not the ignorant.’

c)==Following is the decisive verse.
Peace Prayer for those who will not believe:
[43:89] I swear by his repeated cry ‘O my Lord!’ that these are a people who will not believe.
[43:90] Therefore, turn aside from them, and say, ‘Peace’; and soon shall they know.

Reason
Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was sent as mercy for all peoples:
[21:108] And We have sent thee not but as a mercy for all peoples.

Corollary:
Extremist groups do not True Islam.
More @ http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/evidence-isis-does-not-know-islam.173779/#post-4162540

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to RF! it's GREEEAAATTT to meet you. :)

94338.png

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard :D

Muslim here too, but I'm not interested in very sensitive discussions. I'm here to have fun and make friends :)