• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

peace of mind ……

nehadshello

I was very worried regarding the prophet & religion which I believe!; Until I met a person in Jordan while my vacation who told me “be on the safe side!” and follow the religion which believe with all prophets & involve all the other religions; Therefore, still you can keep believing with your prophet “no thing to lose!”; That is the int’l last version religion “Islam”. I took with his advice, and now, I am very happy, living in peace of mind ……
:beach:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sounds like Pascal's wager to me. I doubt if God would fall for it -- or if you could "choose" to believe the most expedient doctrine.

wmjbyatt

Lunatic from birth
Also, there are several other post-Islam faiths that incorporate all of the Abrahamic prophets, including Muhammed, and then some, the Baha'i Faith being the most obvious.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Also, there are several other post-Islam faiths that incorporate all of the Abrahamic prophets, including Muhammed, and then some, the Baha'i Faith being the most obvious.
Right - he's missing Baha'u'llah, the Bab, and Joseph Smith... and that's just off the top of my head.

Hardly playing it safe, IMO. Unfortunately, it seems he's going to have to put some actual thought into his religious affiliation.