• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peace be upon you Prophet...

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

This is my view, and I hope people attempt to correct me if they believe I am wrong.

We say this at the end of every Salah "Peace be upon you -o one who is the Prophet" as taught by the Prophet, that is Muslims Sunni and Shiite all agree, we were taught to do this by the Prophet.

Human nature is to never talk directly a person unless they can hear you at the moment. If Prophet wanted to teach us "oh Allah pass our Salam to the Prophet", he could've. No one talks to people who can't hear you and Prophet would not teach us to do it before and after his death, if he could not hear.

The Quran shows Prophet could talk to Messengers of the past and they would respond to him if he asks them anything including if he would (but there is no need to) if God ever appointed another god to be worshipped. It's teaching humanity, if they are truthful, they would connect to the family of the reminder and Messengers of the past they speak about before attributing them falsehood. It's saying, all the guides chosen by God whoever the last ones are, you have access to them, so don't lie about them teaching Shirk for example, when you can just ask them yourself if you really are guided in the unseen paths as you claim.