• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patriots owner charged with soliciting prostitutes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want to Vegas once. I was there for a Karate tournament. A bunch of us not the town one night and gambling was on the schedule. I lost $20.00. I was not impressed. Then we went to a strip bar. These were NOT the girls one sees in movies. Again I was not impressed. I don't remember any lap dancing there, but I did tip the girls a dollar to go away. They got the message. They turned their attention to my more inebriated friends. I have no desire to go back.
I remember that in their entire stable at The Anchor Inn (which
burned down right after my one visit) had only good looking gal.
The others looked....rough.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I remember that in their entire stable at The Anchor Inn (which
burned down right after my one visit) had only good looking gal.
The others looked....rough.
LOL. Where I grew up the Anchor Inn was an all you could eat smorgasbord. A friend of mine that was over six foot tall and not much over one hundred pounds in weight could out eat almost anyone.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
The problem with criminalization is that it empowers pimps. The girls can't go to the police. If it was decriminalized their actions would not be illegal, but the pimp's actions would be.

That's a very simplistic view. I can see there is nowhere else for us to go on this topic.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I did.
"Harem" would've been wrong.

LOL..! Stop my side hurts. :D

300px-Callorhinus_ursinus_and_harem.jpg