• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Party On, My Minions!

Old Scratch

As all of you puny humans now know, My Annointed One quite well faring lately is. A big fundraising bash We just held.

President Obama Parties With Jay-Z and Beyoncé | Politicker

Here we are, The Anointed One with your Dark Lord posing.
A wickedly fun time by all was had!
Booowhahahhaa hahahahahha hahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahha!

091217obamadevil.jpg

Old Scratch

As your Dark Lord, some perquisites with the job come. To play little practical jokes I enjoy, such as statements for Bumble'n Biden I compose, & have him perform.
I was by the character Tobias Funke's inadvertent homoerotic innuendos on Arrested Development (a truly evil show) inspired. Of course, his material I broadened.
Particularly proud of these I am.....

Regarding college cheerleaders: "...they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.’’

"I promise you, the president has a big stick."

Regarding Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

To a guy in a wheelchair: "I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you..."

Parenthetical aside: With Sarah Palin too I tried, but her lines she kept flubbing, so My support she lost.

Last edited: