• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paris

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
Upturned noses. Also croissants.
True! :yes:

But apart from that you will also find one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Some really nice people. Great art and fashion. Great food (albeit rather expensive). An efficient but confusing metro system. Great street cafes for people watching... And you must visit Montmarte...
Have a lovely time! Vive La France! :)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
So I am going to Paris on monday, what can I expect in the city?
I hope you have some idea of what to expect and where to go. The Louvre, Musée du quai Branly (Quai Branly Museum), Père Lachaise Cemetery etc.
In general expect great restaurants and cafes, mesmerizing architecture, iconic landmarks, and I have to disagree about the Metro, which I find to be very inferior to the British underground, but it gets you from A to B which is all that you need. When it comes to people, expect to see plenty of tourists around you, and a multicultural Parisian atmosphere of Jewish areas (La Marais), Algerians and North Africans, and other faces who create the melange of Parisian culture.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Thank you very much!

Take me with you!:D

I want to go Paris, so badly. I joke with my sister often. Her boyfriend is in the military and wants to take her around the world. I'm hoping they will let me stow away in a suit case when they see Europe.

Please share pictures.