• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parenting

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Would a God who created everyone, be biased to a person, or group of people vs another?

Would a parent love one of it's children more than the others?

10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
He skipped town and owes an insurmountable amount in child support.

II Samuel 14:14

For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not expelled from him.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Parents always have favorites, whether they admit it or not. God's favorites are the ones who have figured out that believing in god is irrational and unevidenced. Gods are never straightforward.

Viraja

Jaya Jagannatha!
Excellent question, OP!

I always felt the same way about god. Nevertheless, my interaction with people of various kinds has led me to believe that some religious people think that only their religion is the true religion and the people following it are the only genuine and deserving children of god, which is why they are made to be born in that religion! They argue that the masses that follow other religions are akin to a group of criminals who deserve hell.