• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parental Rights?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
CaptainXeroid said:
Is it too early on Monday morning for a strawman sophistry? Doctors differ in their recommendations for treatment options every day.
As you clearly demonstrate. Please show us the differing recommendations from counterposed doctors?

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Deut. 32.8 said:
As you clearly demonstrate. Please show us the differing recommendations from counterposed doctors?
Good try, but in this thread, you are the one aiming at the strawman. I didn't say there were differing opinions in this case. I was challenging your rather cheap shot comparing the rights of parents to determine the course of treatment for their children with incest. As smart as you hold yourself out to be I was a bit disappointed to see you use a tactic you have criticized others for doing.

Why don't you share with us your findings when you examined the girl? Oh...you didn't examine her....did you? Well, then, perhaps you don't know as much about this case as you'd like to think you know. My point, which you blissfully ignored, was that none of us really do.