• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paradise

Repox

Truth Seeker
I propose paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens and dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels. The whole earth was aglow with God's holy light.

The tragic event happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Really? I live in paradise, the oregon coast. We occasionally have invisible clouds that reveal some blue something and a big bright light!!!! Magic.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I propose paradise happened before humans came onto the scene. Imagine an ancient world about 65 million years ago with earth covered in lush jungle gardens and dinosaurs and other magnificent creatures. It was a marvelous time for God’s creatures. After millions of years, they had reached the pinnacle of development; the world was now ready for paradise. Pleased with his creation, God froze time on earth. Now, the magnificent creatures would have everlasting life with God and His angels. The whole earth was aglow with God's holy light.

The tragic event happened shortly after God and His angels were in a garden with huge dinosaurs and other creatures. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

So...uh...where did the unicorn fit in during this period.

Repox

Truth Seeker
A lack of response to this thread about paradise is not surprising. It has to do with the high regard humans hold for themselves. Then, of course, there is the Genesis story about Adam and Eve. Who would think paradise would be without humans. It is however consistent with what I know about God. He has little regard for humans. Humans evolved after the fall of paradise about 65 million years ago. God was not happy when humans became the dominant species on earth. He tried to intervene in human affairs, but it hasn't worked out (Bible). I don't believe there is salvation. Humans don't obey God's Commandments. I know what all those clerics say, God loves us and Jesus guarantees salvation. Well, what if there is no son of God? What if Jesus was God and humans brutally murdered Him. Wouldn't that change the sacrificial lamb salvation story? For believers, it is best not to contemplate such unthinkable ideas. It is best to stay in the salvation tent, it makes believers happy. Also, it would not be good for the religious business if it got around that God doesn't favor humans. It is difficult to comprehend, but God favored creatures in paradise with instincts to love him. Prehistoric creatures didn't make religious declarations, question God about this or that, or assert their independence from God. Human intelligent is really a terrible thing, it allows for too much independence from God. In heaven, there are no independent creatures, just worshiping angels. The central theme for the Old Testament are consequences for disobeying God. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
A lack of response to this thread about paradise is not surprising. It has to do with the high regard humans hold for themselves. Then, of course, there is the Genesis story about Adam and Eve. Who would think paradise would be without humans. It is however consistent with what I know about God. He has little regard for humans. Humans evolved after the fall of paradise about 65 million years ago. God was not happy when humans became the dominant species on earth. He tried to intervene in human affairs, but it hasn't worked out (Bible). I don't believe there is salvation. Humans don't obey God's Commandments. I know what all those clerics say, God loves us and Jesus guarantees salvation. Well, what if there is no son of God? What if Jesus was God and humans brutally murdered Him. Wouldn't that change the sacrificial lamb salvation story? For believers, it is best not to contemplate such unthinkable ideas. It is best to stay in the salvation tent, it makes believers happy. Also, it would not be good for the religious business if it got around that God doesn't favor humans. It is difficult to comprehend, but God favored creatures in paradise with instincts to love him. Prehistoric creatures didn't make religious declarations, question God about this or that, or assert their independence from God. Human intelligent is really a terrible thing, it allows for independence from God. In heaven, there are no independent creatures, just worshiping angels. The central theme for the Old Testament are consequences for disobeying God. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
A lack of response to this thread about paradise is not surprising. It has to do with the high regard humans hold for themselves. They think they are superior to all other species. The central theme for the Old Testament are consequences for disobeying God. Nothing has changed.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
A lack of response to this thread about paradise is not surprising. It has to do with the high regard humans hold for themselves. Then, of course, there is the Genesis story about Adam and Eve. Who would think paradise would be without humans. It is however consistent with what I know about God. He has little regard for humans. Humans evolved after the fall of paradise about 65 million years ago. God was not happy when humans became the dominant species on earth. He tried to intervene in human affairs, but it hasn't worked out (Bible). I don't believe there is salvation. Humans don't obey God's Commandments. I know what all those clerics say, God loves us and Jesus guarantees salvation. Well, what if there is no son of God? What if Jesus was God and humans brutally murdered Him. Wouldn't that change the sacrificial lamb salvation story? For believers, it is best not to contemplate such unthinkable ideas. It is best to stay in the salvation tent, it makes believers happy. Also, it would not be good for the religious business if it got around that God doesn't favor humans. It is difficult to comprehend, but God favored creatures in paradise with instincts to love him. Prehistoric creatures didn't make religious declarations, question God about this or that, or assert their independence from God. Human intelligent is really a terrible thing, it allows for independence from God. In heaven, there are no independent creatures, just worshiping angels. The central theme for the Old Testament are consequences for disobeying God. Nothing has changed.

Sounds as if you and God have shared a beer or five together. You seem to know His/Hers/Its mind so well.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Sounds as if you and God have shared a beer or five together. You seem to know His/Hers/Its mind so well.

I have a lot of competition with so many others who also have answers. I believe it because it has been given to me in dreams and visions. For some reason, even though the prophets also had dreams and visions, my views are unacceptable. I know, it is too negative. We have been through this before on this forum. No one wants to hear ideas that contradict their religious beliefs, it is human nature. I didn't expect approval of what I know about paradise, just thought I'd post it. If I had happy messages about salvation such as God loves us, God will save us, God forgives our sins, or some combination thereof, I would be on better grounds. I am waiting for the argument that dinosaurs were terrible creatures, they would tear away human flesh. No, I don't think those creatures would like thinking and calculating humans.

Repox

Truth Seeker
What happened to the jokers? We all need a good joke once in a while. I would like to expound on my paradise thread. I think it is important for theological reasons to explicate the human condition. If, as I propose, paradise occurred on earth during an optimal time in the evolution of species, there must be a reason. There are a lot of variables to consider for such a momentous event to occur. Not knowing what God had in mind, I shall speculate. Sometimes, If you know just a few variables, you can conclude good possibilities. Assuming God created the universe as a prison for Satan, why did He create paradise in such a hostile environment? Perhaps, it was to offer Satan a chance to return to God as an obedient and loving angel. Perhaps, It was to show God's glory by creating paradise in the middle of a hell hole. Whatever the reason, God knew Satan would spot earth aglow with His holy light. It was a final opportunity to test Satan's loyalty and love for God. If Satan had come into paradise to join God in praise and admiration of his creatures, then perhaps a loving bond could have been reestablished between them. Then, Satan would join the other angels to again be part of God's worship circle, and to never again rebel against God. We cannot speculate why God created the universe for humans because, at the time, they didn't exist. According to my dreams and visions, paradise occurred during the dinosaur era about 65 million years ago. Perhaps, humans' early primitive forms were in paradise, but not the thinking, calculating, humans of our modern world.

Instead of joining God and the other angels to enjoy God's earthly creatures in paradise, Satan came from the universe and attacked God, angels and the creatures. Subsequently, God and His angels returned to heaven out of the reach of Satan. In anger and frustration, Satan relentlessly attacked and abused earthly creatures in paradise. Not wanting His earthly creatures to suffer from Satan's attacks and abuses, God destroyed paradise. What remained was a shadowy resemblance of paradise, which evolved into today's world. At the moment God and His angels departed from paradise, the entire world lost immortality. No longer would creatures be frozen in time to be with God and His angels forever. God's holy light disappeared from earth as the evolutionary clock clicked back into motion. It wasn't until God decided to intervene in human affairs that there was again an opportunity for the earth to be a beacon for His holy light and paradise on earth (Rev. 21&22). The big question is, will the earth return to paradise for humans?

Last edited:

whirlingmerc

so you believe in death before the fall? I disagree

but one thing for sure.... Adam left paradise but Jesus gives paradise

Repox

Truth Seeker
so you believe in death before the fall? I disagree

but one thing for sure.... Adam left paradise but Jesus gives paradise
I believe death for all paradise creatures began the instant God and His angels departed from paradise. Since then, nature as evolved to become what it is today. I admit to holding a contrary belief. I don't think anyone else believes paradise happened during the dinosaur era. There is, however, scientific evidence for the world suffering from a Comet or some huge calamity about that time.