• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parables series: The Man without his wedding Garment.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
This parable is about the Journey to Jericho,; the journey to immortalisation in life; which is the path to life, and the end of the world. It is speaking of all the people (children of the kingdom ONLY) in the earth that was called to repentance. That reprenatance is not just saying sorry and trying to not to sin exactly, it is being born again by immortalising your body in life. The king in question is Father Adam, the Son of GOD, whose shoes Jesus His Pre-Eminence came into the earth in. The people called originally was Israel. But at a time, the GOD that sends the children of the kingdom into the earth stopped sending them into Israel but starting sending them to all nations globally to be born of women in countries outside of Israel. So the people that were called good and bad is speaking of the children of the kingdom globally, that were called to the wedding of the body and the Spirit becoming one flesh.

Becoming one flesh means that the body immortalised, and the Spirit which is immortal, become joined together forever so the person cannot die anymore. It is referred to in the bible as "Transfiguration"... The transfigured body is the wedding garment. The Man kicked out of the wedding was a man that did not transfigure in life, so he (being cast out into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth), means casted out from the people that did transfigure to the places where the revelations from GOD are not.. This is exactly the same as Moses speaking about the woman who has an issue of blood must be separated from the people, isolate for a time because she is unclean. Moses taking it literally missed the point of that Law. The Law he gave has caused alot of problems for women. Why would anyone think it came from GOD? It makes even doctors to look more compassionate. That is showing its not what it means.

The one who is cut off from the people (acts 3:19-23 Deuteronomy 18) is represented in this person that was called,but kicked out of the wedding because he didn't have his wedding garment. Simply, this means that he did not locate the person who GOD sent, and assimilate messages to the point that he immortalised his body in life, or that he did locate the man GOD sent, but did not assimilate the revelations that GOD sent. So, he must die and go to the ghost world. But the place called "Outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth", means that he will be in the churches that GOD did not build, nor send any man to preach, a place where what is taught is food sacrificed unto idols, ultimately that the person will die, and go to the ghost world where they will be until the resurrection,

That is the meaning of this parable.

Thank you for that long post, written with such care.
Thank you.

But that is one interpretation....... the reason I see it differently is because I see Jesus differently....... that's why I'm a Deist, I guess. :)

...How is it that of all the people called, only one was kicked out, if they called both good and bad to the wedding?

I don’t know was there only one who was kicked out, but, if it was so, apparently the other ones had taken the right “garment”. I believe it means, if person was bad, after he got the invitation, he repented and became righteous and so had the correct “clothes” for the event. The one who was kicked out, didn’t apparently reject sin, didn’t repent and didn’t become righteous, even though he got the invitation and therefore he was kicked out.

Yahcubs777

Thank you for that long post, written with such care.
Thank you.

But that is one interpretation....... the reason I see it differently is because I see Jesus differently....... that's why I'm a Deist, I guess. :)

This is an interpretation yes, but its accuracy is revealed in the path to life. If you take the time to think about what the bible says seriously, you will see that it is written in the way that makes it sound just like a story. What is the difference in reading the bible, and reading a novel with advices? People love shows like Game of Thrones, and will give more time to it, than the bible. Yet the bible is Spiritual, Game of Thrones is just a story made up. But the way the bible was written shows no difference because it was literalised; meaning the Spiritual content in the word was lost due to mistranlsations, mistransmissions, and misinterpretations. So when you read the bible that way, it will tell the reader that Jesus His Pre-Eminence died for your sins (the NT) but that is not exactly what the bible means. If you read in the OT, it speaks of Israel and their journey with GOD, their laws and statutes, their Prophets and so on which is looking like it doesn't have a connection with the NT.Hence, the reason why Jews reject it. However, it is a Spirit book; its not a novel, it is the words of the Law, the Word and the Prophets which were literalised. And that should show that its not the perfect Word of GOD as it is written... That the way it is currently, is in a literal state. Let me give a simple example.

John the beloved called Jesus His Pre-Eminence the Word. Whether you want to debate if the Word was GOD as it was written, thats not what im saying here. Just that, "The Word" was supposed to reveal to the people that HE is the Word of GOD personified. And its not just something that should sound nice, or a title, or link with Genesis 1, but that if GOD's Word which is living and active came into the earth in a physical body, it was revealed how GOD's Word is, in the life and personage of Jesus His Pre-Eminence. Look at all the healing that HE did, to show that GOD's Word heals; and not just heals, but maks whole. While the people preach that you must ask Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence to come into your life, and confess HIM as your Lord, is how to be saved. This is how they literalized the bible. But John the Beloved brought something no one else did. He revealed that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Word Personified. Which means what we are suppopsed take in, that we are suppposed open our hearts to, receive, and keep, is GOD's Word. "Hold fast that which you have until I come"...

Because of their literal interpretations, they were not able to see it this way. This also proves that saul paul was not called, sent, or commissioned to preach the Gospel. For he himself preached that itsabout receiving Jesus His Pre-Eminence into your heart. That is delusional; it is a delusional message...It is the kind of message that seems to be true that youjust believe and it is so, rather than having anything tangible or factual to support it, and prove it. It became all faith, which is the opposite of knowledge. And GOD said: My People are d3estroyed for lack of knowledge...

We are supposed to seek the GOD through HIS Word, eat, drink in HIS Word, which is life giving, by transcendental meditations in HIS Word day and night; just as GOD told Joshua that hemust meditate in the Law day and night, so too was that revealed in the Word:
Except ye eat my flesh and drink my blood, ye have no life in you. Then HE came again saying: IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. And link that with: Man shall not live be bread alone, but by every Word that Prroceeds from the mouth of GOD..

Because of not understanding this, the churches out there, and Christians in general, have not known what "The Path to Life" is. They have not even understood what "life" is. That life can't lead to death.Therefore, what we have is not really defining life well, but is a shadow of it. That Life is everlasting by definition.. It is not something that can cause gradual fading away, aging, sickness and death. And this was revealed where HE said in speaking to a people who were alive, HE told them they have no life in them, to show its a higher system of life; not life after death; but the kind of life that renews, not expires. How is for instance, dying in this earth and calling yourself a Christian, any different to an atheist also growing old and dying? Is it that the GOD Christians serve loved the atheist as HE loves the Christian? Then why even come to GOD and church at all if HE loves everyone with the same measure, and the Christian is not getting anything different from the atheist? The Atheist can live without considering GOD at all, without church, can still raise a family, do his work, make his money, and grow old and die... How is the Christian on a different path?

There is the path to life, which is living without dying at all. Doctors/scienstists, are looking into immortality. If they were to achieve that, then what is standing out that is calling for attention in what Christians are saying? They have preached everlasting life without knowing what it is. If scientists discover the secret of it, and its something that they can affect, then how will christians look to a people that is basing everything on facts? What will their message be then? That every man must die and judgement? They will just laugh even harder than they have been because they can't die anymore. So what about the christians when they are still dying from old age and atheists do not?When they havealready gained and can prove what Christians are claiming that they have but cannot prove it. When you look at it this way, you will see its not the message GOD sent by the mouth of HIS Prophets. Prophets were martyred in this earth because of the messages they shared to the people. If that message is that you must receive Jesus His Pre-Eminence in your heart, then they died in vain. This should show a true seeker, that it doesn't make sense.

Transfiguration, is putting on the immortal, celestial body in life alive. And there is the path to it, which is by HIS Word, HIS perfect Word, that can only come by the Mouth of HIS Sent one. And HE Prophesied in the bible of a certain person that must come and restore all things before Jesus His Pre-Eminence returns. The bible is a map for the children of the kingdom to follow to locate HIS sent ones. What bible did Noah preach from? What about Enoch? Abraham? Prophets didn't teach from the bible; they wrote it; they wrote the bible in Prophetic language, slealed the interpretations of it for the one GOD will send to restore all things, so that the false would be made manifest for all to see, that what they have been preaching is lies, and what they have been feeding the church is stones. This, interpretation is among that work of restoration that is exposing them.

I understand you are a deist and therefore, you might disagree. But the messages from GOD transcend religious belief systems, boundaries, and faulty foundations. No matter the religion a child of the kingdom was brought up in, no matter the religion they are captives to, HIS Word, when it comes, they hear it, and they follow HIM. This is that message, that is calling the children of life to repentance, to change their mortal raiment for the celestial kind in this earth. That is the very message that Jesus His Pre-Eminence preached in HIS parables.

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

I don’t know was there only one who was kicked out, but, if it was so, apparently the other ones had taken the right “garment”. I believe it means, if person was bad, after he got the invitation, he repented and became righteous and so had the correct “clothes” for the event. The one who was kicked out, didn’t apparently reject sin, didn’t repent and didn’t become righteous, even though he got the invitation and therefore he was kicked out.

Who after being "saved" according to the belief systems of the church, has 100% rejected sin? And why would a person who would not reject sin be invited by the King? If the King is GOD in your belief here, GOD is all knowing. Why would HE invite someone that can't make it?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
This is an interpretation yes, but its accuracy is revealed in the path to life. If you take the time to think about what the bible says seriously, you will see that it is written in the way that makes it sound just like a story. What is the difference in reading the bible, and reading a novel with advices? People love shows like Game of Thrones, and will give more time to it, than the bible. Yet the bible is Spiritual, Game of Thrones is just a story made up. But the way the bible was written shows no difference because it was literalised; meaning the Spiritual content in the word was lost due to mistranlsations, mistransmissions, and misinterpretations. So when you read the bible that way, it will tell the reader that Jesus His Pre-Eminence died for your sins (the NT) but that is not exactly what the bible means. If you read in the OT, it speaks of Israel and their journey with GOD, their laws and statutes, their Prophets and so on which is looking like it doesn't have a connection with the NT.Hence, the reason why Jews reject it. However, it is a Spirit book; its not a novel, it is the words of the Law, the Word and the Prophets which were literalised. And that should show that its not the perfect Word of GOD as it is written... That the way it is currently, is in a literal state. Let me give a simple example.

John the beloved called Jesus His Pre-Eminence the Word. Whether you want to debate if the Word was GOD as it was written, thats not what im saying here. Just that, "The Word" was supposed to reveal to the people that HE is the Word of GOD personified. And its not just something that should sound nice, or a title, or link with Genesis 1, but that if GOD's Word which is living and active came into the earth in a physical body, it was revealed how GOD's Word is, in the life and personage of Jesus His Pre-Eminence. Look at all the healing that HE did, to show that GOD's Word heals; and not just heals, but maks whole. While the people preach that you must ask Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence to come into your life, and confess HIM as your Lord, is how to be saved. This is how they literalized the bible. But John the Beloved brought something no one else did. He revealed that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Word Personified. Which means what we are suppopsed take in, that we are suppposed open our hearts to, receive, and keep, is GOD's Word. "Hold fast that which you have until I come"...

Because of their literal interpretations, they were not able to see it this way. This also proves that saul paul was not called, sent, or commissioned to preach the Gospel. For he himself preached that itsabout receiving Jesus His Pre-Eminence into your heart. That is delusional; it is a delusional message...It is the kind of message that seems to be true that youjust believe and it is so, rather than having anything tangible or factual to support it, and prove it. It became all faith, which is the opposite of knowledge. And GOD said: My People are d3estroyed for lack of knowledge...

We are supposed to seek the GOD through HIS Word, eat, drink in HIS Word, which is life giving, by transcendental meditations in HIS Word day and night; just as GOD told Joshua that hemust meditate in the Law day and night, so too was that revealed in the Word:
Except ye eat my flesh and drink my blood, ye have no life in you. Then HE came again saying: IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. And link that with: Man shall not live be bread alone, but by every Word that Prroceeds from the mouth of GOD..

Because of not understanding this, the churches out there, and Christians in general, have not known what "The Path to Life" is. They have not even understood what "life" is. That life can't lead to death.Therefore, what we have is not really defining life well, but is a shadow of it. That Life is everlasting by definition.. It is not something that can cause gradual fading away, aging, sickness and death. And this was revealed where HE said in speaking to a people who were alive, HE told them they have no life in them, to show its a higher system of life; not life after death; but the kind of life that renews, not expires. How is for instance, dying in this earth and calling yourself a Christian, any different to an atheist also growing old and dying? Is it that the GOD Christians serve loved the atheist as HE loves the Christian? Then why even come to GOD and church at all if HE loves everyone with the same measure, and the Christian is not getting anything different from the atheist? The Atheist can live without considering GOD at all, without church, can still raise a family, do his work, make his money, and grow old and die... How is the Christian on a different path?

There is the path to life, which is living without dying at all. Doctors/scienstists, are looking into immortality. If they were to achieve that, then what is standing out that is calling for attention in what Christians are saying? They have preached everlasting life without knowing what it is. If scientists discover the secret of it, and its something that they can affect, then how will christians look to a people that is basing everything on facts? What will their message be then? That every man must die and judgement? They will just laugh even harder than they have been because they can't die anymore. So what about the christians when they are still dying from old age and atheists do not?When they havealready gained and can prove what Christians are claiming that they have but cannot prove it. When you look at it this way, you will see its not the message GOD sent by the mouth of HIS Prophets. Prophets were martyred in this earth because of the messages they shared to the people. If that message is that you must receive Jesus His Pre-Eminence in your heart, then they died in vain. This should show a true seeker, that it doesn't make sense.

Transfiguration, is putting on the immortal, celestial body in life alive. And there is the path to it, which is by HIS Word, HIS perfect Word, that can only come by the Mouth of HIS Sent one. And HE Prophesied in the bible of a certain person that must come and restore all things before Jesus His Pre-Eminence returns. The bible is a map for the children of the kingdom to follow to locate HIS sent ones. What bible did Noah preach from? What about Enoch? Abraham? Prophets didn't teach from the bible; they wrote it; they wrote the bible in Prophetic language, slealed the interpretations of it for the one GOD will send to restore all things, so that the false would be made manifest for all to see, that what they have been preaching is lies, and what they have been feeding the church is stones. This, interpretation is among that work of restoration that is exposing them.

I understand you are a deist and therefore, you might disagree. But the messages from GOD transcend religious belief systems, boundaries, and faulty foundations. No matter the religion a child of the kingdom was brought up in, no matter the religion they are captives to, HIS Word, when it comes, they hear it, and they follow HIM. This is that message, that is calling the children of life to repentance, to change their mortal raiment for the celestial kind in this earth. That is the very message that Jesus His Pre-Eminence preached in HIS parables.

Yahcubs, it seems as if you think that Paul got things wrong, and that many Christians are misled, is that right.?

This would also mean that you do not believe that all of the Bible is accurate such as on Paul's letters.

I read the gospels and believe that I have a good idea about what happened. We each if us have our own opinions.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yahcubs, it seems as if you think that Paul got things wrong, and that many Christians are misled, is that right.?

This would also mean that you do not believe that all of the Bible is accurate such as on Paul's letters.

I read the gospels and believe that I have a good idea about what happened. We each if us have our own opinions.

There is one passage that stands out and it is the last line of the quoted parable. :D;)

That is exactly why I started a Quandary thread some time ago.

Who has the power of interpretation?

If God does not give us a source of Interpretation, who else will we sort it out?

Regards Tony

Yahcubs777

I am not a believer, I am a knower. And i know what saul paul did to the church, then after that started preaching a message claiming that he was sent. Yet, he did exactly what the romans did. This is not an opinion. If you can believe it, great, if not, so be it. Saul Paul was an undercover agent for the enemies of the mankind race, infiltrated the church, stole the scrolls, and preached a counterfeit christ. His writings are his own brain interpretations of the scrolls he stole. His interpretation of the very born again message was a necessity for him to infiltrate the church. Why? Because he was zealous in persecuting the church before. The people did not trust him. So he told his lie about an "encounter" and preached he was born again, a new creation and even entered through the back door, not through the front. If he went through the front, he would have gone to the leader of the church, Apostle Peter. But claimed thed GOD who doesn't break rank, sent him to Ananias to be healed from his "blindness". So he claimed he wasn't the same person anymore. He even changed his own name to that effect as well. He is a child of the kingdom, but a very foolish one, and the least in the kingdom.

The proof is in knowing that GOD is the Most Righteous Judge. HE said HE avenges the martyrs. So what about Stephen who saul paul killed? What is the difference in Cain killing abel, and saul killing stephen? Where is the justice for Stephens life? How is it just, that saul would now be the leader of the church atfer martyring stephen?

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

There is one passage that stands out and it is the last line of the quoted parable. :D;)

If God does not give us a source of Interpretation, who else will we sort it out?

Regards Tony

The Son of Man.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Regards Tony
Hello Tony....
But God does not give us a source of interpretation, various folks think about what suits them and then somehow believe that their God guided them.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I am not a believer, I am a knower. And i know what saul paul did to the church, then after that started preaching a message claiming that he was sent. Yet, he did exactly what the romans did. This is not an opinion. If you can believe it, great, if not, so be it. Saul Paul was an undercover agent for the enemies of the mankind race, infiltrated the church, stole the scrolls, and preached a counterfeit christ. His writings are his own brain interpretations of the scrolls he stole. His interpretation of the very born again message was a necessity for him to infiltrate the church. Why? Because he was zealous in persecuting the church before. The people did not trust him. So he told his lie about an "encounter" and preached he was born again, a new creation and even entered through the back door, not through the front. If he went through the front, he would have gone to the leader of the church, Apostle Peter. But claimed thed GOD who doesn't break rank, sent him to Ananias to be healed from his "blindness". So he claimed he wasn't the same person anymore. He even changed his own name to that effect as well. He is a child of the kingdom, but a very foolish one, and the least in the kingdom.

The proof is in knowing that GOD is the Most Righteous Judge. HE said HE avenges the martyrs. So what about Stephen who saul paul killed? What is the difference in Cain killing abel, and saul killing stephen? Where is the justice for Stephens life? How is it just, that saul would now be the leader of the church atfer martyring stephen?
OK....
For what it's worth I don't take any notice of what Paul wrote, nor the letters attributed to him.

I accept that he was contracted to subdue the remaining followers of the Baptist and Jesus by any means, and developed a brilliant idea.

But I remain a Deist who just believes in an historical Baptist and Jesus.

Yahcubs777

With that reply, the question can now be asked that when Christ sorted it out, when Christ returned as promised to guide us to all truth, why do you think many Christians have rejected those answers?

Regards Tony

Ezekiel was called the Son of Man as well. The problem is people think that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Son of Man. What Man fathered Jesus His Pre-Eminence? The Son of Man is Elijah, not Jesus His Pre-Eminence. Jesus His Pre-Eminence walked in the shoes of the Son of Man to reveal it to the people. The Son of Man is the Spirit of Truth that will lead us into all truth, who will restore all things

Yahcubs777

OK....
For what it's worth I don't take any notice of what Paul wrote, nor the letters attributed to him.

I accept that he was contracted to subdue the remaining followers of the Baptist and Jesus by any means, and developed a brilliant idea.

But I remain a Deist who just believes in an historical Baptist and Jesus.

Sure, this is not an attempt to convert. Children of the kingdom are not converts. This is just me explaining what I have known. It is up to the person reading if they agree or disagree.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello Tony....
But God does not give us a source of interpretation, various folks think about what suits them and then somehow believe that their God guided them.

Good morning OB, as you know I see that differently.

In the case of the New Testament one can say Jesus was offering an Interpretation of the Torah. We can see that Jesus was offering that Moses passed on that Authority to Him.

"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me."

The same type of statements are found in the Quran, where Muhammad confirms the Message of Jesus and then gives the Word as an Authority from God.

Of course that was just clarification of what I see, and I will always wish you all the best in your choice of interpretation.

I never trust my own self in such a task.

Regards Tony

Yahcubs777

Good morning OB, as you know I see that differently.

In the case of the New Testament one can say Jesus was offering an Interpretation of the Torah. We can see that Jesus was offering that Moses passed on that Authority to Him.

"For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me."

The same type of statements are found in the Quran, where Muhammad confirms the Message of Jesus and then gives the Word as an Authority from God.

Of course that was just clarification of what I see, and I will always wish you all the best in your choice of interpretation.

I never trust my own self in such a task.

Regards Tony

Hello, if it was Jesus His Pre-Eminence that was to take after Moses, then why did HE say again (which can be compared to deuteronomy 18

I have many many things to say unto you,
But ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit, when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he shall lead you into all truth...

This is where Jesus His Pre-Eminence revealed HE is not that person Moses spoke of. And it was revealed in Malachi 4:4-6 Matt 17:10-13 Acts 3:19-23 Revelation 10:7 who that person is.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ezekiel was called the Son of Man as well. The problem is people think that Jesus His Pre-Eminence is the Son of Man. What Man fathered Jesus His Pre-Eminence? The Son of Man is Elijah, not Jesus His Pre-Eminence. Jesus His Pre-Eminence walked in the shoes of the Son of Man to reveal it to the people. The Son of Man is the Spirit of Truth that will lead us into all truth, who will restore all things

Personally I see the Son of Man is all of God's Messengers, as they one and all are the first born of all creation.

The Tablet of the Universe by Abdul'baha gives great detail how creation came into being. It may interest you so I will post the link. The Holy Spirit is much more than we can imagine.

Tablet of the Universe

That tablet gives us an entire new frame of reference when it comes to interpreting Parables.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello, if it was Jesus His Pre-Eminence that was to take after Moses, then why did HE say again (which can be compared to deuteronomy 18

I have many many things to say unto you,
But ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit, when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he shall lead you into all truth...

This is where Jesus His Pre-Eminence revealed HE is not that person Moses spoke of. And it was revealed in Malachi 4:4-6 Matt 17:10-13 Acts 3:19-23 Revelation 10:7 who that person is.

From what I have found to date, is the Holy Spirit can not be seperated from any of God's Messengers and as such the Spirit of Truth is found in all the Messages.

Baha'u'llah offered that the Intensity of the Light given in the Message is preordained by God to suit the capacity of the people and the time the message was given.

Thus the Light found in the Message from Jesus was the same Light found in the Message of Moses, but given to a people in a way suited to that time.

Baha'u'llah offered

"Announce thou unto the priests: Lo! He Who is the Ruler is come. Step out from behind the veil in the name of thy Lord, He Who layeth low the necks of all men. Proclaim then unto all mankind the glad-tidings of this mighty, this glorious Revelation. Verily, He Who is the Spirit of Truth is come to guide you unto all truth. He speaketh not as prompted by His own self, but as bidden by Him Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. Say, this is the One Who hath glorified the Son and hath exalted His Cause. – Baha’u’llah, “The Most Holy Tablet” (also known as the “Tablet to the Christians”), Tablets of Baha’u’llah, p. 12.

From a Baha'i perspective, it is Baha'u'llah (translated as 'Glory of God') that all scripture points to.

The cave of Elijah is on Mount Carmel and I have visited and prayed in that Cave. Elijah always comes first and I see in this age that was the Bab, who is now buried on Mount Carmel a stone throw away from that Cave.

The wedding invitations were again handed out. Yet the remnants did as they always do. The guest without wedding garments did what He always does and became the Antichrist.

Many have been called, but the wedding party continues, a few have been chosen and the invitation is open.

Our choices are ours to make.

Regards Tony

Yahcubs777

Personally I see the Son of Man is all of God's Messengers, as they one and all are the first born of all creation.

The Tablet of the Universe by Abdul'baha gives great detail how creation came into being. It may interest you so I will post the link. The Holy Spirit is much more than we can imagine.

Tablet of the Universe

That tablet gives us an entire new frame of reference when it comes to interpreting Parables.

Regards Tony

I see. Thanks for the link.

Yes we do see this differenty. I will share what I know.

The Son of Man is not just a title, but a definition of the Man being a son by birth of Adam His Eminence, who was called "Man". And that Sonship, is not adoption, or belief, or faith, or biological in the sense that we are all children of Adam, but the Spirit of Father Adam birthed the Spirit of the Son of man. This is high and it takes alot of teachings to understand this height. But i will simply explain it with the physical...

King David was called "The King of Israel forever", and a Man after GOD's own heart. He is in the similitudes of somebody. Notice, that what came from his life is the coinage "Son of David"? Because it is the Son of David that would build the temple. This is another example of how these revelations were literalized by the people. Solomon, being a biological son of david was believed to be the one that would build it, but at the end of his life, he worshipped false gods. To show that he was not the one spoken of. Rather, he is like cain that was the first son of Adam biologically. Like there was one that died too, and another named Jeddiiah. Notice its three? Just like Cain, Abel, Seth. Well, to get straight to the point, they didn't understand that the temple is the physical body; there is the glory of the former house, and that of the latter house, and the glory of latter house exceeds the former. They wrote that that the body is the temple for the holy Spirit. But they didn't understand that the temple in question is the celestial body, not the mortal body, and a holy spirit is a child of the kingdom. Man is a Spirit Being and his body is his garment.

There is what Father Adam His Eminence did in the Garden of Eden, to migrate his physical body to mortality. That is the glory of the former. And there is what the Son of Man will do to rebuild the temple, celestial, immortal. That is the reason for that "The Son of David is who will build the temple". Jesus His Pre-Eminence said: That HE will rebuild the temple in 3 days. That "3 days" was pointing to heavens system of counting, which is 3000 years. And the temple HE is rebuilding is the church HE said HE would build, that the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. That temple, is the immortal celestial body. HE is returning to a bride without aging spots, aging blemishes, aging wrinkles. HE is not returing to mortals. For at HIS return, all mortals will be translated into the ghost world where they will wait until the resurrection; most likely the second resurrection.

So the Son of Man is who finished the job, the one who lead us into all truth, restored all things,immortalised the bride, and ushered in the 2nd coming of Jesus His Pre-Eminence. And the proof is in the Word: No Man can come to the father, except through the Son. The Son of Man, leads us to his father, the Son of GOD, Adam His Eminence. The Son of GOD then leads us to his Father, Jesus His Pre-Eminence who is the GOD of Creation; the GODFather of Adam, His Eminence.

Last edited:

Yahcubs777

From what I have found to date, is the Holy Spirit can not be seperated from any of God's Messengers and as such the Spirit of Truth is found in all the Messages.

Baha'u'llah offered that the Intensity of the Light given in the Message is preordained by God to suit the capacity of the people and the time the message was given.

Thus the Light found in the Message from Jesus was the same Light found in the Message of Moses, but given to a people in a way suited to that time.

Baha'u'llah offered

"Announce thou unto the priests: Lo! He Who is the Ruler is come. Step out from behind the veil in the name of thy Lord, He Who layeth low the necks of all men. Proclaim then unto all mankind the glad-tidings of this mighty, this glorious Revelation. Verily, He Who is the Spirit of Truth is come to guide you unto all truth. He speaketh not as prompted by His own self, but as bidden by Him Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. Say, this is the One Who hath glorified the Son and hath exalted His Cause. – Baha’u’llah, “The Most Holy Tablet” (also known as the “Tablet to the Christians”), Tablets of Baha’u’llah, p. 12.

From a Baha'i perspective, it is Baha'u'llah (translated as 'Glory of God') that all scripture points to.

The cave of Elijah is on Mount Carmel and I have visited and prayed in that Cave. Elijah always comes first and I see in this age that was the Bab, who is now buried on Mount Carmel a stone throw away from that Cave.

The wedding invitations were again handed out. Yet the remnants did as they always do. The guest without wedding garments did what He always does and became the Antichrist.

Many have been called, but the wedding party continues, a few have been chosen and the invitation is open.

Our choices are ours to make.

Regards Tony

Elijah didn't die, i hope you know. Elijah lived forever, transfigured in life. His body was never buried; he has never died and is in Heaven as we speak without his physical body ; his celestial,immortal body; Spirit, soul and body in tact.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So the Son of Man is who finished the job, the one who lead us into all truth, restored all things,immortalised the bride, and ushered in the 2nd coming of Jesus His Pre-Eminence. And the proof is in the Word: No Man can come to the father, except through the Son. The Son of Man, leads us to his father, the Son of GOD, Adam His Eminence. The Son of GOD then leads us to his Father, the GOD of Creation.

I wish you all the best and much happiness. Thanks for the chat and stay well stay happy.

Personally I see the Father has come. So that is the quandary we face when we converse.

Regards Tony