• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Papadopoulos: Italian dems conspiring against Trump in 2016

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
20191005_144239.jpg

As you know, the Italian Democratic Party is a branch of the American one...in every sense...apparently:p

Ex-Italian Prime Minister Renzi threatens to sue George Papadopoulos

Altfish

Veteran Member
Why do you believe in a Russiagate but don't believe in a Italygate?;)
I never said I didn't believe in Italygate; I just asked why you are upset by that but happy with other interference.
As usual, you ignored the question and sprung another totally irrelevant one.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I never said I didn't believe in Italygate; I just asked why you are upset by that but happy with other interference.
As usual, you ignored the question and sprung another totally irrelevant one.

Isn't it adorable how conservatives flip flop on law and ethics depending on whether or not it benefits or hinders their agenda?
It displays of a lack of integrity and credibility.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Isn't it adorable how conservatives flip flop on law and ethics depending on whether or not it benefits or hinders their agenda?
It displays of a lack of integrity and credibility.
Well...dear FH...I have the right to say that some politicians from my country did what they did to help Hillary win...

:);)

Altfish

Veteran Member
Well...dear FH...I have the right to say that some politicians from my country did what they did to help Hillary win...

:);)
But your hypocrisy when it comes to criticising 'your side' for doing exactly the same, even worse is startling.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But your hypocrisy when it comes to criticising 'your side' for doing exactly the same, even worse is startling.
At least....I answer your questions.
You run away when I ask you about Hillary and the destruction of Libya...so...;)

So...whatever Trump did with the Russians ...it is a speck of dust compared to the log of Hillary....
You know the speck of dust and the log...;)

Since I believe Hillary did a monstrous thing...she deserved to lose.

Altfish

Veteran Member
At least....I answer your questions.
You run away when I ask you about Hillary and the destruction of Libya...so...;)

So...whatever Trump did with the Russians ...it is a speck of dust compared to the log of Hillary....
You know the speck of dust and the log...;)

Since I believe Hillary did a monstrous thing...she deserved to lose.
It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
To be honest I know very little about it, if she did wrong, I condemn her.