• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pants on Fire

rational experiences

Veteran Member
How does a human explain phenomena?

Exactly how they explain it today....and then everyone not involved in being irradiated brain/physical chemical attacks laugh at them.

Then those humans have to seek personal support in groups....to say, yes it really happened....yet how do you explain to some it occurred unnaturally and was never natural?

The same circumstance today, changing GOD MASS O the Earth, was done and applied before. Their Temple pyramid technology was trans mutation of the stone mass.....yet in both conditions, the occult extra metallic radiation mass/energy greater force has to be introduced to allow that form of science practice to exist.

As natural Earth life never owned nor inter related with that amount of radiation mass....it has to be artificially introduced for the practice to exist.

What science of the nuclear cosmological sciences never explained to anyone nor owned any intention of allowing it to change. They could care less about a healthy natural spiritual life, and prove that they never cared as that group mentality.

So when a human is forced to try to explain a very unnatural condition, how does a naturally aware consciousness, that exists in natural life with support of other natural bodies explain a condition that is not natural? And then humanity be taught or learn?

They cannot explain it....why it said that Jesus was ridiculed in the past just as phenomena victims today are all ridiculed.

Yet the exact same human baby firstborn, our life genetics badly mutated and sick and dying is that proof that science of the occult UFO mass irradiation is a liar.

King Phenomenon

Maybe they weren't lying, but I consider just how unreliable many consider today's media to be - in this age of instant news and electronic media. How reliable can media accounts from 2000 years ago actually be?
I hear ya, but how could so many people screw it up so perfectly?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Why don't people believe that Jesus performed miracles? Are all the witnesses lying?

First, I can't answer for all people. I can only answer for myself.

Secondly, which miracles specifically are you referring to?

Third, specifically which witnesses are you referring to?

King Phenomenon

Which eye witnesses? We have a few that clearly had an agenda and wrote many years later. And one that never met Jesus in person that seems to have greatly changed the message.
I'm not really sure to be honest with you. I was under the impression that there were people who actually saw his miracles.

King Phenomenon

I know some of the miracles. I was under the impression that there were people that saw his miracles. I don't really know. That's why Im asking here.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hear ya. Just out of curiosity are there any other books where many people think are fact and many people think are fiction; in regards to the same book?
I expect the Mahabharata and Ramayana would be in that category as well. The later has exploits by Hanuman of leaping impossible distances and picking up mountains.

I expect all creation stories are considered that by believers and non-believers.

King Phenomenon

I know some of the miracles. I was under the impression that there were people that saw his miracles. I don't really know. That's why Im asking here.

I don't know maybe I read some bad articles. I just would like to know if he performed miracles and people saw them and if it was written down. If that's true then why don't people today believe it?

King Phenomenon

I expect the Mahabharata and Ramayana would be in that category as well. The later has exploits by Hanuman of leaping impossible distances and picking up mountains.

I expect all creation stories are considered that by believers and non-believers.
So I take it Books in other categories don't have large divided audiences like creation books?

King Phenomenon

By that logic, why don't you believe witness accounts of miracles performed by other religions significant figures? Bunch of Hindu witnesses to miracles, but I doubt you're about to convert any time soon, right?
Holy macaroni bro, I didn't even say I was Christian I'm just trying to learn about this specific religion

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was under the impression that there were people who actually saw his miracles.

Assuming there were miracles then, yes, they would have been witnessed. But then we get into the "Bible as history" controversy. There's no reason that I need to take what is in the Bible literally.

And I know that in the East there are stories where the protagonist is different depending on the point of view of the teller. In the East, there's a story about an honest man who is sitting on a rock when a woman runs by and asks for help to save her from rapists. The honest man directs her to hide and then moves to a different rock. When the rapists show up and demand to know where she is, he says that no one like that has been by since he's been sitting there.

The point of the story is the moral but the honest man varies depending on the teller.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't know maybe I read some bad articles. I just would like to know if he performed miracles and people saw them and if it was written down. If that's true then why don't people today believe it?
When you own natural life first, natural origins of self is the human self....and then science introduces a fake and artificial condition, why would anyone believe not changed by the status, to be life sacrificed?

You would own no reason to believe.

Now if you were a human attacked and witnessed the phenomena of spiritual bodies and changes to your own life body and self. How would you explain that status factually when it should never have occurred?

Try telling science that it is a liar, and they won't believe you. If you are natural first, then what is a miracle? The only fact that you survived being attacked.

Why would science want that explanation in detailed occult science research unless they intended to reason it, when it owns no reason or control. Anyone would believe that you were going to sacrifice our human life and then see if we survive it....as an experimenter of the occult!

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Holy macaroni bro, I didn't even say I was Christian I'm just trying to learn about this specific religion
Same logic. A bunch of religions claim miracles with witnesses. saying "are the witnesses to Jesus' miracles lying?" in isolation is intellectually dishonest.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So I take it Books in other categories don't have large divided audiences like creation books?

Books which contain unprovable history are like that. Scientific theories can have divided audiences but with accumulating evidence controversies are resolved.