• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pancakes, Hotcakes, or Flapjacks?

Pick One

• Pancakes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Hotcakes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flapjacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • What does it matter?

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have pancakes only when at engine shows.
They come with bacon, eggs, sausage, & potatoes.
I bring my own maple syrup just for the occasion.
Anything else would be uncivilized.
What are engine shows? Are they musicals starring the 427 SOHC Ford engine in showdown against the Chrysler 426 Hemi in a surrey with the fringe on top?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Slayercakes. (They are good for waking up @Old Scratch, when he's free to roam the forum.)

full

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have pancakes only when at engine shows.
They come with bacon, eggs, sausage, & potatoes.
I bring my own maple syrup just for the occasion.
Anything else would be uncivilized.

Potatoes with pancakes is just wrong, bacon is evil and sausage is not good for you. The eggs are good and hte maple syrup is required..... but mostly you're lack of understanding of the pancake is painfully obvious and just proving you are a heathen

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Potatoes with pancakes is just wrong, bacon is evil and sausage is not good for you. The eggs are good and hte maple syrup is required..... but mostly you're lack of understanding of the pancake is painfully obvious and just proving you are a heathen
What on Earth is "hte maple syrup"?

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
Potato pancakes.