• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pan The Drunk Goat God

LadyBaphomet666

Pan's and Hecate's Daughter
I'am getting closer to Pan The Greek God Of Debauchery,Drink,Vegetation,Shepherds, Flutes.

Last edited:

LadyBaphomet666

Insterestly enough Pan/Dionysus lives in Arcadia and New Arcadia is in New Orleans. Or is Near New Orleans and Nymphs of all kinds live there along side Styars and Styaresses.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Pan is the God I have always felt closest to.

"The worship of Pan has never died out...Other newer gods have drawn aside his votaries from time to time, but he is still the Nature God to whom all must come back at last." - Saki, "The Music on the Hill."

LadyBaphomet666

Fun facts about Dionysus/Pan include that he creates Panic whenever he parties or wherever he goes. And he also watches over Travelers and Cars and he is a Guardian of animals and plants/forests.

rocala

Insterestly enough Pan/Dionysus lives in Arcadia and New Arcadia is in New Orleans. Or is Near New Orleans and Nymphs of all kinds live there along side Styars and Styaresses.

Actually he tends to spend a lot of time in Scotland, read Robert Ogilvie Crombie.
Oh and by the way, they are called satyrs not styars. They can be a little touchy about such things.

ClimbingTheLadder

Up and Down again
I'am getting closer to Pan The Greek God Of Debauchery,Drink,Vegetation,Shepherds, Flutes.

My favorite pagan deity (if Shiva doesn't count).

Pan is really everything, Pan is nature absorbing itself. Pan is an overwhelmingly awesome symbol to me. And as far as the Greek Pantheon goes, Pan is really the only one closest to being the Monotheistic-All. As Pan is everything technically. Pan, Shiva, YHWH, etc all the same as far as I'm concerned, just different cultural symbols for it.
Even Shakti too, on the feminine side of it.