• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palestine, the first Nazi state since Germany?

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
The fact remains that, as cited by Dershowitz, the Jewish residents of any future Palestinian state, by virtue of constitutional declaration, would not be granted citizenship despite any factors.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Geeze Louise....haven't we had enuf invoking of Hitler yet?
It's become impossible to discuss Israeli v Palestinian troubles without it quickly descending into sniping & snarking.

heretic

Heretic Knight
I'm wondering when Israel stop buying the world's pity and support with the same old story , may be for another hundred years

Last edited:

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I'm wondering when Israel stop buying the world's pity and support with the same old story , may be for another hundred years

buying world's pity?

I don't agree with a lot of what Israeli government does. But buying pity is one thing they do not do.

Tellurian

buying world's pity?

I don't agree with a lot of what Israeli government does. But buying pity is one thing they do not do.

From Netanyahu

"Tonight, the eve of Holocaust Martyrs’ and Heroes’ Remembrance Day, we remember our brothers and sisters who were murdered in the death camps, in the forests and in the killing fields. We listen to the voices of the survivors who serve as the voice of the millions who died.
Before their deaths, many of the murdered begged, “Do not forget us. Tell our story – tell the world, tell the following generations – how great our suffering was, how terrible the horror was, how great our sacrifice was.”

From Netanyahu's speech / Cheapening the Holocaust - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cheapened the memory of the Holocaust in his speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday. He did so twice. Once, when he brandished proof of the very existence of the Holocaust, as if it needed any, and again when he compared Hamas to the Nazis."

"Netanyahu began the speech as if he were chairman of the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial - Holocaust, Holocaust, Holocaust; his family and his wife's family. Then he spoke in Shimon Peres' terms, proposing a "rosy future" to humanity."

"Then came the kicker: Operation Cast Lead was a pinpoint attack. Israel telephoned thousands of people to tell them to leave their homes. Where to, Mr. Prime Minister? Into the sea? He said the IDF, which killed nearly 1,400 Palestinians, mostly civilians, exhibited unprecedented restraint"

"Buying pity" has been very profitable for the Israelis to the tune of several billions of US taxpayer dollars GIVEN to them each year.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Its one thing to denounce aggressive attacks on civilian population. But to use the Shoah and remembrance of it to slander Israeli government is just disgusting. Its a cheap shot and shows how weak you are, that you can not come up with anything better to say, then to try and make Jews feel bad for speaking out and remembering the Shoah.

Tellurian

Its one thing to denounce aggressive attacks on civilian population. But to use the Shoah and remembrance of it to slander Israeli government is just disgusting. Its a cheap shot and shows how weak you are, that you can not come up with anything better to say, then to try and make Jews feel bad for speaking out and remembering the Shoah.

Those quotes came from Israeli Jewish news sources.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Those quotes came from Israeli Jewish news sources.

That is what people say when they quote Norman Finkelstein and his whole "Shoah business" bull.

It is complete crap used by anti-semites to make Jews feel guilty for remembering.

Its sad that there are actual idiots out there that are Jewish and just put the ammo in anti-semites guns.

I can't believe I'm reading this.
Buying pity? Really?
My daughter is 14 and has read a few books on the holocaust. She got to meet and talk to a survivor. She was very moved even at her age. We're not even jewish, just humans who know better than to rub salt in wounds and debase the suffering of others. The jewish people have more than paid their dues.
I don't usually pipe up on issues as heavy as this, but i'm so upset over some of the unabashed bigotry displayed here I'm shaking.

Have a nice day.

Rakhel

From Netanyahu

"Tonight, the eve of Holocaust Martyrs’ and Heroes’ Remembrance Day, we remember our brothers and sisters who were murdered in the death camps, in the forests and in the killing fields. We listen to the voices of the survivors who serve as the voice of the millions who died.
Before their deaths, many of the murdered begged, “Do not forget us. Tell our story – tell the world, tell the following generations – how great our suffering was, how terrible the horror was, how great our sacrifice was.”

From Netanyahu's speech / Cheapening the Holocaust - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cheapened the memory of the Holocaust in his speech to the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday. He did so twice. Once, when he brandished proof of the very existence of the Holocaust, as if it needed any, and again when he compared Hamas to the Nazis."

"Netanyahu began the speech as if he were chairman of the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial - Holocaust, Holocaust, Holocaust; his family and his wife's family. Then he spoke in Shimon Peres' terms, proposing a "rosy future" to humanity."

"Then came the kicker: Operation Cast Lead was a pinpoint attack. Israel telephoned thousands of people to tell them to leave their homes. Where to, Mr. Prime Minister? Into the sea? He said the IDF, which killed nearly 1,400 Palestinians, mostly civilians, exhibited unprecedented restraint"

"Buying pity" has been very profitable for the Israelis to the tune of several billions of US taxpayer dollars GIVEN to them each year.
That article is an Op-Ed. It's someone's opinion.