• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palestine belongs to the Arabs, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews

ronki23

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Both Israel and Palestine are in the wrong and this needs to be sorted once and for all:

1) Israel should not encroach upon agreed borders in 1949/1967. In fact they occupied even further land after 1949. It's the same as the USA-Mexico analogy; just because California, Texas,etc. were originally Mexican doesn't give Mexico the right to take it back today.

2) The Muslims should return the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa to the Jews. The Temple Mount was never mentioned in the Qu'ran and kept in crappy condition until 1967. On the other hand Jerusalem was mentioned many times in the Tenakh and there's remnants of a synagogue there.

As a British man I am against Israel's illegal occupation of Arab land because the Jews exceeded immigration quotas thanks to the Irgun. However, the Muslims have no legitimate claim to the Temple Mount when Muhammad never left his location to travel on a horse; he spiritually went there not physically. Not to mention Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad are terrorist organisations supporting Palestine

@Godobeyer
@Aupmanyav @Vinayaka @sayak83 @Jainarayan @Flankerl @Kirran @KenS @LuisDantas @Lvcifer Invictvs @Epic Beard Man @sunrise123 @Sha'irullah @Sakeenah @Notanumber @ShivaFan @ajay0 @Armoured @Grandliseur

Jeremiah Ames

View attachment 20609 View attachment 20610

Both Israel and Palestine are in the wrong and this needs to be sorted once and for all:

1) Israel should not encroach upon agreed borders in 1949/1967. In fact they occupied even further land after 1949. It's the same as the USA-Mexico analogy; just because California, Texas,etc. were originally Mexican doesn't give Mexico the right to take it back today.

2) The Muslims should return the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa to the Jews. The Temple Mount was never mentioned in the Qu'ran and kept in crappy condition until 1967. On the other hand Jerusalem was mentioned many times in the Tenakh and there's remnants of a synagogue there.

As a British man I am against Israel's illegal occupation of Arab land because the Jews exceeded immigration quotas thanks to the Irgun. However, the Muslims have no legitimate claim to the Temple Mount when Muhammad never left his location to travel on a horse; he spiritually went there not physically. Not to mention Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad are terrorist organisations supporting Palestine

@Godobeyer
@Aupmanyav @Vinayaka @sayak83 @Jainarayan @Flankerl @Kirran @KenS @LuisDantas @Lvcifer Invictvs @Epic Beard Man @sunrise123 @Sha'irullah @Sakeenah @Notanumber @ShivaFan @ajay0 @Armoured @Grandliseur

Ok, I agree with the fact that Israel is way out of line with their stealing of other’s property.
But I don’t see the logic of Muslims returning dome of the rock.
How does that differ from giving Texas to México ?

HonestJoe

Why should any region be deemed to “belong” to a single racial or religious group (often in reality, a self-defined subset)? All such regions have been the homes and places of significance for all sorts of people, including diverse members of both of those groupings as well as many others. They’ve all been there long enough that the only realistic option is for them to find a way to co-exist so the rest of us should focus our support and attention on the people there who are truly seeking that outcome rather than all the people promoting conflict.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

@Godobeyer
How you be sure historicaly that Jewish Temple was in place of Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa ?

It's first time in my life,I am confused about someone side.

ronki23

How you be sure historicaly that Jewish Temple was in place of Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa ?

It's first time in my life,I am confused about someone side.

The Wailing Wall is part of the Temple. During the crusades it was destroyed by the Muslims and occupied by them when it wasn't even considered special until 1967

Doesn't mean the Jews have a right to encroach upon settlements. It should be the 1949 borders

sooda

Veteran Member

@Godobeyer

Did you visit al Aqsa before the 1967 war?

Its been there for 1300 years, why on earth would you tear it down?

sooda

Veteran Member
The Wailing Wall is part of the Temple. During the crusades it was destroyed by the Muslims and occupied by them when it wasn't even considered special until 1967

Doesn't mean the Jews have a right to encroach upon settlements. It should be the 1949 borders

The Wailing (Western ) Wall is all that's left of Fortress Antonia.

In 70 A.D. Titus destroyed the Antonia Fortress while sparing the Herodian Fortress.