• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pakistan man sentenced to death for ridiculing Prophet Muhammad

BSM1

What? Me worry?
When the founder of your religion is the Rodney Dangerfield of the religious world you have to expect things like this.

Dude! All kinds of mental shtick ran through my head. Here's one that might pass the censors:

"Just got back from the local sixth grade graduation ceremony. I needed a new wife...tough crowd...tough crowd..."

(Too soon?)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I didn't know Pakistan was a UN nation. It's hard to believe that a 21st century UN nation lives in the dark ages.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
A man is sentenced to death for ridiculing Mr Muhammad, even though he died 1400 years ago, why a 21st century United Nation country killing people for thought crimes?

Pakistan man sentenced to death for ridiculing Prophet Muhammad on WhatsApp
I guess their mentality is if a handicapped and completely incapable and Powerless God cant do it, well I guess they figure it's just left all up to them to do it for God until they figure out what to do about their paralyzed and helpless deity who clearly can't implement any punishment for disrespect of his prophets.

DavidFirth

I didn't know Pakistan was a UN nation. It's hard to believe that a 21st century UN nation lives in the dark ages.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are the same way. Iraq used to be until we went over there and kicked their butts all over the desert.