• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pakistan: Court Acquits 70 Muslim Radicals of Burning 8 Christians Alive during 2009 Gojra Massacre

i am sure alot of people are not aware of this story as it wont make it to the main newspapers, as the goverment does not want to have to deal with the real hard issues of a country we give billions in aid to , while british tax patyers suffer at home - whats new and then as a chrstian country we have to deal with the injustice of chrstians gettin killed daily , and murderers going free - can anyone provide more information on the 70 Muslim Radicals that burt 8 Christians Alive and were allowed off -

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

Twig pentagram

High Priest
i am sure alot of people are not aware of this story as it wont make it to the main newspapers, as the goverment does not want to have to deal with the real hard issues of a country we give billions in aid to , while british tax patyers suffer at home - whats new and then as a chrstian country we have to deal with the injustice of chrstians gettin killed daily , and murderers going free - can anyone provide more information on the 70 Muslim Radicals that burt 8 Christians Alive and were allowed off -

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)
The U.S.A is not a christian country. It's a country with a christian majority, there is a big difference between the two.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Pakistan has a very corrupt government and judicial system. It's nothing more than that.

Many Sages One Truth

ohhh so its all about the govermant , so you think those chrstians were attcked becuase the goverment is corrupt more likly its because of what islam teaches about christians and jews

I don't know what YOU think Islam teaches about Christians and Jews. You obviously didn't consider that Quran verse you posted very much. "Let there be no compulsion in religion." It is unfortunate that Islam has been distorted by some to political purposes.

Also consider the following from the Quran, which also applies to Christians, Jews, and anyone who practices their religion sincerely and earnestly-

Quran 2:62- [SIZE=-1]Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Mageans,- in fact, any who believe in Allah (god) and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

Looncall

I don't know what YOU think Islam teaches about Christians and Jews. You obviously didn't consider that Quran verse you posted very much. "Let there be no compulsion in religion." It is unfortunate that Islam has been distorted by some to political purposes.

Also consider the following from the Quran, which also applies to Christians, Jews, and anyone who practices their religion sincerely and earnestly-

Quran 2:62- [SIZE=-1]Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Mageans,- in fact, any who believe in Allah (god) and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.[/SIZE]

Yet, given actual muslim behaviour in many parts of the world, how much should this scripture count for?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ohhh so its all about the govermant , so you think those chrstians were attcked becuase the goverment is corrupt more likly its because of what islam teaches about christians and jews

Yes, it is about the government. It is the government who makes the rules in Pakistan, and it's the government who is corrupt and let these monsters off. Tell me, what does Islam teach about Christians and Jews? HINT: They're referred to as "People of the Book" in the Qur'an and Hadith. ;)

why is that

Why are they corrupt? Why are all governments corrupt? GREED and POWER.

Thank you, exactly. :)

Here are a few more for your reading pleasure:

And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit. [Qur'an 29:46]

Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of God during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin Al-Ma'rûf and forbid Al-Munkar ; and they hasten in (all) good works; and they are among the righteous. And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for God knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn .(3:113-115)

And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in God and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before God. They do not sell the Verses of God for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, God is Swift in account. '(3:199)'

Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture : Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but God, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides God. [Qur'an 3:64]

Once again, because this sums it up so nicely:

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. [Qur'an 2:62]
There are anywhere from 1.2 to 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world, which is about 23% of the population. Source. Yet we love to point out the minute groups who act like idiots.

outhouse

Atheistically
I have muslim family so Im not biased at all.

I do find muslims constantly defending islam by making excuses for religious zelots.

There is no excuse, you have them and the many different cultures within the religion do nothing to stop this. except make excuses.

All religions have issues, islam is not special or different other then the quantity of religious based hate.

I have never once seen a article so barbaric as this, I have also not seen a article where 70 jews or christians burned 8 muslims.

lets not make excuses anyone can brush a problem under the rug.

the show your real metal, you can provide answers on how to correct this tough problem peacefully.

[like most muslims my family hates the violence as well]

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have not once made excuses for zealots, nor have I swept anything under a rug. As a matter of fact, I'm often accused of being too harsh on Muslims, because we should know better.

I despise violence, and I don't justify or defend any religious zealots. I'm appalled at the article and Pakistan's horrible decision. My point is that it's certainly not a religious decision, but a corrupt, evil one.

I have muslim family so Im not biased at all.

I do find muslims constantly defending islam by making excuses for religious zelots.

There is no excuse, you have them and the many different cultures within the religion do nothing to stop this. except make excuses.

All religions have issues, islam is not special or different other then the quantity of religious based hate.

I have never once seen a article so barbaric as this, I have also not seen a article where 70 jews or christians burned 8 muslims.

lets not make excuses anyone can brush a problem under the rug.

the show your real metal, you can provide answers on how to correct this tough problem peacefully.

[like most muslims my family hates the violence as well]

outhouse

Atheistically
I have not once made excuses for zealots, nor have I swept anything under a rug. As a matter of fact, I'm often accused of being too harsh on Muslims, because we should know better.

I despise violence, and I don't justify or defend any religious zealots. I'm appalled at the article and Pakistan's horrible decision. My point is that it's certainly not a religious decision, but a corrupt, evil one.

Im not picking on you at all bud.

ive seen a a pattern start in threads like these. And thought it would be best to lay my cards down upfront and hopefully turn this into positive replys to help instead of hate and bashing

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Im not picking on you at all bud.

ive seen a a pattern start in threads like these. And thought it would be best to lay my cards down upfront and hopefully turn this into positive replys to help instead of hate and bashing

Cool; I wanted to be sure you understood my point as well. :)