• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paganism and Judiasim

dude, you're that other guy that got banned, I assume...

but anyway,,,,

to state that kabbalah is in direct opposition to Torah is the most ignorant statement about Kabbalah I ever heard. Clearly you and your group are a small fringe group with ignorant opinions. There is far more to Kabbalah than "scorcery" or "witch craft" which is what seems to be your objection....

Before making such ignorant statements I would learn some things....

The vast majority of Judaic Kabbalah is not only IN LINE with Torah, it actually RELIES on Torah.....:sarcastic

If you don't want to be laughed at, stop making totally ill informed comments

As far as banned goes, I haven't a clue as to your musing but as to my statements, you have yet to offer anything to the contrary but your own say so.

Is there any mysticism within Kabbalah? The answer is a resounding yes. therefore it is in direct opposition to the Torah period. Can you scripturally prove me wrong? I doubt it but rather continue, along with your chums, to vainly attempt to discredit me by childish gibberish.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You continue to choose this rhetoric in a vain attempt to camouflage the fact that you haven't a clue. Good day!
Anyone who talks about "solid infallible scriptural facts" simply exposes himself as preposterous as he is pretentious. Again: get over yourself ... :slap:

Anyone who talks about "solid infallible scriptural facts" simply exposes himself as preposterous as he is pretentious. Again: get over yourself ... :slap:

Only a simpleton would attack what he doesn't comprehend and you, sir, haven't a clue about me. As your cohorts, you've nothing for the issue at hand but further verbal manusha.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
My point you continue to make. You, as well as those like you, have nothing of any value to offer so you resort to such tatics. Nothing thus offered has anything remotely to do with the OP. You continue to choose this rhetoric in a vain attempt to camouflage the fact that you haven't a clue. Good day!

And a very good day to you as well.

Mr Cheese

As far as banned goes, I haven't a clue as to your musing but as to my statements, you have yet to offer anything to the contrary but your own say so.

Is there any mysticism within Kabbalah? The answer is a resounding yes. therefore it is in direct opposition to the Torah period. Can you scripturally prove me wrong? I doubt it but rather continue, along with your chums, to vainly attempt to discredit me by childish gibberish.

My own say so.... :facepalm: Oh brother...

:facepalm: Ignorance is everywhere

No wonder Obama is trying to make the US school year longer....

arimoff

Except, of course, for you and those like you who employ Torah and Judaism as some Jack-in-the-Box decoder ring.

What percentage of Jews do you think share this view?

those Jews who never turned their back on their heritage!!!

it doesn't make a difference if it is 1%, its not the amount that plays a roll.

Last edited:
Arimoff, that is funny because that is how I describe your past bad, hundreds and hundreds of people killed simply because they would not convert to what the Jews claims to be right ancient history past predating dating Christ. So wrong where the Jews that when the messiah the Son of God came you all rejected him and still do, well for most part the greater percentage of you? in addition to what you say about hate, the Jews harbor a insurmountable hate for a people of any nation whether you admit or deny it makes no different. the Egyptian at least offered in the midst of their Paganism a chance for any man or woman to redeem their selves according to what the majority of Pagans believed and given to conversion. Now this free will of practice is also reflected in a loving Godhood in the Catholic faith and by Christian manner by allowing his or hers conversion as an equal part in life for the hereafter, that is? he or she dose not have to be born a Jew but once converted to the way of Christ he or she is equal in faith not something called the gentile to the Jews? the Catholic/Christian is what they actually are Catholic/Christian, we have now lesser word to describe them selves and less no equal by birth where theology is concern unless you are Hindu?. You the Jew have a ancient history stained in blood where you could not convert by love unlike Christ whom you all rejected you attempted convert by the sword, Christ his mass conversions did so out of love,and may I say also the
Muslim who sent only two emissaries without weapons managed to covert nearly all of Egypt without striking one blow and what remained of that Kemetic (Egyptian) world became Christians, who are you fooling I am aware of the bloody reign of the Zionist propagation ideology then and now, it was brutal then and it's intent is still brutal, further more the jew who is not encompassing the way of Christ, the way of love, is in fact and I would go as far as to say the are anti Christ in the name of God which we all know to be blasphemy. if the Torah conflicts with the word of Christ then the Torah is a lie, he is the Son of God and the king of all men and there is more which you will not like about the origin of Christ. Charles the Hammer.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I agree there is a certain level of Paganism present in both Judaism and Christianity, and yes some of it is from ancient Egypt, but really, circumcision isn't a good example. The ancient Egyptians did not always circumcize their sons either, there were long periods in which they didn't, and the practice ceased altogether in the late period around the time the Macedonians came into Egypt. I would disagree that circumcision is a Kemetic practice, and the Egyptians could have gotten it from the Hyksos, who were likely the actual Hebrews, rather then the version Exodus puts forth as a traditional tale.

whirlingmerc

This is a matter which needs to be addressed as it affects many people I know, past Kemetic pagans and those still practicing Egyptian paganism, hence I am a convert to the Catholic faith for many years I was well known in certain boundaries and totally dedicated to the Kemetic way, Kemetism is the acient name for the Egyptian people who were at war with the Semitics since they crossed their divide in search of a place to settle some thousands of years before Christ.
Now Egypt is the home of surgery it the Kemetic who invented circumcision and not the Jew, all true born Kemetic pagans were circumcised at birth, it was not until the Semitic people came to Egypt and started copying the Kemetic culture do they discover circumcision, if a Jew says different and he has it written then, his book lies, I am a direct Kemetic descendant and know my chronological biological geographical history of my people from this side of my parentage. No circumcision it is not Jewish but Kemetic to do with pagan fertility and hygiene as they once believed and thus became common practice for most of the middle east.
Yes I am Catholic and a believer in Christ a warrior of Holy God and no I am not trying to follow the Jewish way in fact I believe that the Jewish way is wrong and thus misguided this is only subject to ignorance.
Charles the Hammer.

I believe pagan images show up in Jewish writings but it isn't to elevate the pagan images but to use them as points of contrast. Satan speaks to God in Job and God at the end of the book, near the end says how only he can put a hook in Leviathin's nose and lead him where he pleases for example.... Leviathan may double as a large natural creature and also Satan vis a vis the pagan handle name

Job: Journey from Moral Man to Wise