• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan......

zygereyez

I have been researching Pagans. Is there like different types of Pagans? If so what are they? I was just wondering cuz I see things like Druids, Fairies... and such... what are their ( i don't know what it is called...) roles/ purposes (if that is the term)? I am sorry if this is confusing... I suck at trying to word things right. :p

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Pagan is just an umbrella term for a bunch of different religions. Druid is one, Wicca, Asatru, Strega etc. I'm not sure what you mean by roles/purposes though.. a religions role in one's life is going to differ from person to person.

zygereyez

I dunno what I mean either by "roles". It was something to try to figure it out. Ohhh ok I understand now. :) I'm just not thinking most of the time HEHE.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Think of how Christian covers many faiths such as Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, and so many others.

Paganism also covers a variety of religions, as Gentoo mentioned. We all have very unique paths though. We are commonly seen thinking about stuff as well. :)