• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan wins seat in Vermont State House

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Democrat Kirk White is now a member-elect of the Vermont House of Representatives, representing the Windsor-Rutland District (Bethel, VT). White defeated Wayne Townsend (R) and Sheila Braun (I) in the general election, winning the majority of votes in all towns within the Windsor-Rutland House District.

White is a past president of Covenant of the Goddess (North America’s oldest and largest association of Witches and Wiccans), and past director of the University of Vermont’s Parapsychology Program, he also founded Cherry Hill Seminary, a professional Pagan ministry program with faculty and students worldwide, and co-founded the National Association of Pagan Schools and Seminaries.

See:
Kirk White wins seat in Vermont House
KirkWhiteForVTHouse.com

Bear Wild

Democrat Kirk White is now a member-elect of the Vermont House of Representatives, representing the Windsor-Rutland District (Bethel, VT). White defeated Wayne Townsend (R) and Sheila Braun (I) in the general election, winning the majority of votes in all towns within the Windsor-Rutland House District.

White is a past president of Covenant of the Goddess (North America’s oldest and largest association of Witches and Wiccans), and past director of the University of Vermont’s Parapsychology Program, he also founded Cherry Hill Seminary, a professional Pagan ministry program with faculty and students worldwide, and co-founded the National Association of Pagan Schools and Seminaries.

See:
Kirk White wins seat in Vermont House
KirkWhiteForVTHouse.com

Long overdue! My thanks to all of the people of Vermont who are open minded enough to finally accept diversity over the all to common Christian dogma that we are an Abrahamic religious country.

Reyn

The Hungry Abyss
This is amazing news! A win for the community at large for political representation.
It's not amazing, nor is it news. Least, it shouldn't be news. The questions I prefer to ask regard the person's political qualifications, experience, and you know... background. I don't care if they are pagan, atheist, or Jedi.