• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PA Judge throws out Trump case

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Openly, proudly, guilty as charged. They are the untouchable vermin of the undead caste system.
You just made a powerful enemy.
hershel-head.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The only object I can see is to fool gullible supporters into thinking there is something nebulously fishy about Biden's win, to keep a rolling grievance campaign going throughout his presidency. That will, they hope, keep the Trumpies "nursing their wrath to keep it warm" [pace Robbie Burns], ready for another blizzard of preposterous lies in 2024. :D
No doubt. And I expect Trump will take up a role of influence within the Republican party. I see this is more likely than him running again because he risks a third rejection but mostly because he is in less control. Such as, as a civilian being in court is nothing new and it knows it well by now. He did a face plant learning it's a different ball game being in court as a president. As a party influence, he'll get to do a lot of the same stuff he likes without the massive load of stuff he doesn't like.
But, this also is pending his pending cases. The ones against him.
And, ultimately, there is no way his health can be that good overall considering age, diet, obesity, and lack of exercise. He may not even have much time left on this Earth to do much more than what he has.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How do you feel about phantom people?:ghost:
Those shady spooks need to learn their place.
You just made a powerful enemy.
hershel-head.gif
And that is why zombies suck. A good vampire will taunt and ridicule and mock you for cutting its head off, and then regenerate itself before making your know the terror of a thousand deaths.
Or there will be no head chopping because the vampire will want to seduce and have sex with you. Or they just rip you apart.
And then werewolves, just think of them as bear-sized wolves who have the strength of many kodiak bears who are all twacked out on rage and aggression.
#ZombieLivesDoNotMatter

exchemist

Veteran Member
No doubt. And I expect Trump will take up a role of influence within the Republican party. I see this is more likely than him running again because he risks a third rejection but mostly because he is in less control. Such as, as a civilian being in court is nothing new and it knows it well by now. He did a face plant learning it's a different ball game being in court as a president. As a party influence, he'll get to do a lot of the same stuff he likes without the massive load of stuff he doesn't like.
But, this also is pending his pending cases. The ones against him.
And, ultimately, there is no way his health can be that good overall considering age, diet, obesity, and lack of exercise. He may not even have much time left on this Earth to do much more than what he has.
Well we can hope he goes to an early grave. That would solve a number of problems - and release his poor wife from her torment. But I've a nasty feeling he will still be alive in 2024. My hope is he is behind bars or bankrupt by then. :D

Ah, so they are just pretending to have no evidence. Trying to trick the Democrats into being overconfident. Diabolical!
Of course! The best way to get to the Supreme Court is to forget the judge's name, fiddle with Twitter in court, present no evidence and have a Republican judge throw out the case in a damning opinion. What better setup could Rudy possibly have to get the Supreme Court to consider the case and rule in his favor?

In the 90's, they called this strategy the ol' Giuliani shim-sham.

You see, in the game of checkers, you must never let your enemy see your pieces. The rest of the dominoes will fall, like a house of cards. Check mate.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Those shady spooks need to learn their place.

And that is why zombies suck. A good vampire will taunt and ridicule and mock you for cutting its head off, and then regenerate itself before making your know the terror of a thousand deaths.
Or there will be no head chopping because the vampire will want to seduce and have sex with you. Or they just rip you apart.
And then werewolves, just think of them as bear-sized wolves who have the strength of many kodiak bears who are all twacked out on rage and aggression.
#ZombieLivesDoNotMatter
Team Edward all the way! Lol

You think they are withholding real evidence, to save for the Supreme Court?

But surely, if they do that, won't the Supreme Court send the case back, to be reheard by the original court on the basis of the "new" evidence?
These letter-words are confusing my brain-thoughts. Trump smart. You no say Trump no smart to me. Biden rig election big. Big rig by Biden.

Team Trump has evidence. It will be presented in a court following the rules of evidence. The cases are actually working. It takes time. But the evidence will become public record. That is what Trump’s opponents are fighting and trying to stall.

It won’t work. Once again Trump’s opponents underestimate him. Trump has several goals. One is to win re-election. That’s true. His opponents are focusing on that. But Trump has other goals too. One of which is to “drain the swamp”. Which includes documenting systemic voting irregularities. In other words, all these court cases work to Trump’s long term goal. After all is said and done the meme of “Where’s the evidence?” will be rend asunder.
Ah, brilliant. I will be waiting in suspense to see this documentation. Better show up early to Four Seasons Total Landscaping for the big reveal - that parking lot will fill up fast.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Of course! The best way to get to the Supreme Court is to forget the judge's name, fiddle with Twitter in court, present no evidence and have a Republican judge throw out the case in a damning opinion. What better setup could Rudy possibly have to get the Supreme Court to consider the case and rule in his favor?

In the 90's, they called this strategy the ol' Giuliani shim-sham.

You see, in the game of checkers, you must never let your enemy see your pieces. The rest of the dominoes will fall, like a house of cards. Check mate.
And here we thought the 90's glove defense was a golden ticket.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If SCOTUS overturns the will of the people and anoints Trump there will be a revolution to overthrow the tyrant.
I doubt it.

There might be a five finger discount party. People seem to like ill gotten freebies at the slightest excuse.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Obviously, the conspiracy is so sophisticated that the
Democrats effected it without leaving a trace of evidence.
He should make that argument in court.

Heh...yup.
It's weird. Some people seem readily able to;
1) Believe the Democrats are a mess of SJW and whiny liberals but also
2) Believe the Democrats can mastermind widespread electoral fraud without leaving evidence

I look at way too many things through a simple lens of cognitive dissonance (which is overly simplistic, even I know), but through that lens it worries me just how much kool-aid some people have managed to chug down over recent years, and what their path back to 'normality' would be.
(To be clear, in this case I'm talking about people buying into these conspiracy theories, but in more general terms it seems polarisation is a growing issue for both the left and the right)

ecco

Veteran Member
Team Trump is playing a long game. The initial rounds are just preludes. They want to get to the Supreme Court. This particular ruling actually will speed up getting to the final outcome, whatever that will be.
That was a joke - right?

How much more embarrassment will you suffer through from Trump's completely incompetent team as led by Rudy?

I guess you did not read or understand the judge's findings that I quoted in Post #1.

Here, I'll give you easy to read highlights...

Rudy was not:
formidably armed with compelling legal arguments

Rudy had no:
factual proof of rampant corruption

Rudy presented:
strained legal arguments without merit

Rudy presented:
speculative accusations

Which were:
unsupported by evidence

Do you really believe that a higher court is going to review any case that a judge found so utterly lacking in merit?

OK, That was rhetorical.

No court is going to review any case that a judge found so utterly lacking in merit.

ecco

Veteran Member
I think they would be happy to present heir evidence in any court. This PA court seems scared to allow them to present their evidence in open court.
Where are you getting your information?

They did present their evidence.
The judge listened to it.
The judge evaluated it.
The judge ruled on it...
“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann wrote, so much that the court would have no option but to stop the certification even though it would impact so many people. “That has not happened.”
Why is this so hard for you to understand?

ecco

Veteran Member
They would go to the he Supreme Court to rule that this PA court must hear the evidence, not to take the evidence to the Supreme Court. The PA Court is fighting to not hear the evidence. It doesn’t mean there isn’t evidence.
See post # 78. Try to understand it.

Team Trump has evidence. It will be presented in a court following the rules of evidence. The cases are actually working.
See post # 78 and over thirty cases have been thrown out. Mostly for lack of evidence.

You statement that he going to court “without” evidence is factually incorrect. He is going with evidence which will be disclosed in court using the rules of evidence.
See post # 78

Why is this so hard for you to understand?