• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Overpopulation is the worst thing for man.

Jonathan Bailey

The whole thing was a stalking horse to legitimise his swipe at immigrants. You seem surprised?
You mean Trojan horse?

Yes, as an American, I don't feel comfortable when people abroad crowd me on my own native turf.
I enjoy my own space. America is MINE, all MINE. I was born here. America is big land. I don't want to live ten people to a bathroom-size bedroom as in Asia. There should be no more people living in this country so that there is at least one acre of desirable land in the Lower 48 for each and every man, woman and child here. That desirable land would exclude all the badlands, desert, Tornado Alley, hurricane zones, flood plains, swamp, dust bowl areas, humid areas, marshes, polluted areas, industrialized areas, areas with severe winters like Buffalo, New York, sinkholes and all terrain above 1,000 feet elevation. The most desirable land for human living in the entire world is northern California and especially near the coast and perhaps the Sacramento Valley as a close second. Oregon near the coast is also prime land and so is Maine. Desirable land includes land that is fertile for farming and livestock production.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
You mean Trojan horse?

Yes, as an American, I don't feel comfortable when people abroad crowd me on my own native turf.
I enjoy my own space. America is MINE, all MINE. I was born here. America is big land. I don't want to live ten people to a bathroom-size bedroom as in Asia. There should be no more people living in this country so that there is at least one acre of desirable land in the Lower 48 for each and every man, woman and child here. That desirable land would exclude all the badlands, desert, Tornado Alley, hurricane zones, flood plains, swamp, dust bowl areas, humid areas, marshes, polluted areas, industrialized areas, areas with severe winters like Buffalo, New York, sinkholes and all terrain above 1,000 feet elevation. The most desirable land for human living in the entire world is northern California and especially near the coast and perhaps the Sacramento Valley as a close second. Oregon near the coast is also prime land and so is Maine. Desirable land includes land that is fertile for farming and livestock production.
No, I mean stalking horse. That's why I said "stalking horse". :rolleyes: