• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OUTSIDE of RF

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't met anyone yet, but Feathers and I have talked about it, and gracie...Luke you are sure welcome to join us!!! There are some others from Indiana, too!
Cool. Keep me updated.

I think when I get a week vacation next year at my new job, I'll take a road trip to meet as many RFers as possible.

CDRaider

cardero said:
Mrscardero and I were thinking about doing something like a “RF across America” some time soon. It would probably entail about two weeks in which we will map out and plan to visit as many states where RFers live. We haven’t decided yet if it will be unannounced because it is important that we capture and study RFers in their own natural habitats and if we announce when we are coming people will just make a fuss and go through a lot to make a good impression and we want to meet the real RFers in a comfortable relaxed state. After that, mrscardero and will invade England in which we will drive to all the European RFer’s houses and pick them up so that we can meet and have dinner and see the sights of London. Australia and Canada have also been considered. The events of our visits will be broadcast live at each RFers house and pictures and expos’es will be featured in the Weekly Newsletter.

Ha ha ha ha, *pouts* my state sucks! Its just me and JMoum. *pouts* Gracie isn't that far away. I think it was like 45 minutes

W

Withdrawnmist

cardero said:
Mrscardero and I were thinking about doing something like a “RF across America” some time soon. It would probably entail about two weeks in which we will map out and plan to visit as many states where RFers live. We haven’t decided yet if it will be unannounced because it is important that we capture and study RFers in their own natural habitats and if we announce when we are coming people will just make a fuss and go through a lot to make a good impression and we want to meet the real RFers in a comfortable relaxed state. After that, mrscardero and will invade England in which we will drive to all the European RFer’s houses and pick them up so that we can meet and have dinner and see the sights of London. Australia and Canada have also been considered. The events of our visits will be broadcast live at each RFers house and pictures and expos’es will be featured in the Weekly Newsletter.

Well....EWE will always be welcome in my Sheepy field !!..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!
We can eat some grass, bleat a bit !!....jump over a hedge and enjoy a sheep dip !!....visit in the summer and we can enjoy shearing fun and goodness !!...come in the winter and you can cuddle my sheepy coat and hear my sheepy purr !!....

jewscout

Religious Zionist
as maize pointed out before i've met her, Pah, Hope, and Soyleche!

i've known evearael and Krashlocke (who are married hehe) for many years. Me and Krashlocke were even in scouts together! I need to find that pic and post that!!!

and also Drewish Princess is Rachel, she doesn't get on much anymore, too busy at her new Kibbutz and the computers hardly ever work.

cardero

Citizen Mod
jewscout said:
as maize pointed out before i've met her, Pah, Hope, and Soyleche!

i've known evearael and Krashlocke (who are married hehe) for many years. Me and Krashlocke were even in scouts together! I need to find that pic and post that!!!

and also Drewish Princess is Rachel, she doesn't get on much anymore, too busy at her new Kibbutz and the computers hardly ever work.
That's a great picture you guys took and it looks like it must have been quite an event. It was the inspiration that gave me the idea to consider "RF across America."

CD Raider writes: Ha ha ha ha, *pouts* my state sucks! Its just me and JMoum. *pouts* Gracie isn't that far away. I think it was like 45 minutes.
We were considering visiting a lot of people in the Ohio and Pennsylvania states during the next G-Fest (Godzilla Convention) in Chicago next July. We were going to take a few extra days off just to make it happen. I think it would be great to see everyone in Ohio.

CDRaider

cardero said:
That's a great picture you guys took and it looks like it must have been quite an event. It was the inspiration that gave me the idea to consider "RF across America."

We were considering visiting a lot of people in the Ohio and Pennsylvania states during the next G-Fest (Godzilla Convention) in Chicago next July. We were going to take a few extra days off just to make it happen. I think it would be great to see everyone in Ohio.

Oh no, don't mention to JMoum that is a Godzilla Convention, he'll make me go!!! lol, that would be so awesome... *looks around* i gotta start cleaning!

Btw, Jeff lives with two other Baha'is and one of them is married to a Christian that also lives there. DANG we have some interesting discussions. Its so much fun, that would be so exciting if you guy came by.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Guitar's_Cry and I are engaged :):) and I think we're the only ones in Maine... other than him, I don't know anyone on here...

CDRaider

Gentoo said:
Guitar's_Cry and I are engaged :):) and I think we're the only ones in Maine... other than him, I don't know anyone on here...

Awww... I don't think I've had the pleasure of debate with Guitar's_Cry

Get him on here!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
CDRaider said:
Awww... I don't think I've had the pleasure of debate with Guitar's_Cry

Get him on here!

I tell him to post more, really I do! He goes through these periods of wanting nothing to do with the computer, even though it's our only connection to the outside world, really. I think he's going through one of those periods now, not that I complain though, that means more "us" time ;)

CDRaider

Gentoo said:
I tell him to post more, really I do! He goes through these periods of wanting nothing to do with the computer, even though it's our only connection to the outside world, really. I think he's going through one of those periods now, not that I complain though, that means more "us" time ;)

More us time huh *gets wire cutters and heads over to JMoum's house*

Thanks for the idea!

The boy checks RF BEFORE he calls me!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
CDRaider said:
More us time huh *gets wire cutters and heads over to JMoum's house*

Thanks for the idea!

The boy checks RF BEFORE he calls me!

LOL :D You're welcome.

lizskid

BANNED
CDRaider...where in Ohio, I have to go there once in a while to visit a dear friend...maybe we could swing your way!

Cardero, plan on staying here on the way through the midwest!! we have a big house with extra rooms, and a cluster of Indiana people on RF, so we could work something out.

CDRaider

lizskid said:
CDRaider...where in Ohio, I have to go there once in a while to visit a dear friend...maybe we could swing your way!

Cardero, plan on staying here on the way through the midwest!! we have a big house with extra rooms, and a cluster of Indiana people on RF, so we could work something out.

Southern Ohio.... dayton area... or for those who have NO idea where that is, half way between cincy and columbus

lizskid

BANNED
I take 70 right by ya!!!!! We can figure this out sometime!!!! Gracie is only about an hour or less away from you!

Mavrikmind

I've met peeps from online in the past but nobody from here, I'll have to look up the Georgians here, see how many there are.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I wish my hubby would join up, but he doesn't do the "message board thing".

I think I'm too far away to meet anybody but Patrick.

CDRaider

I keep trying to get my friends to sign up and one of them acutally did sign up but has yet to post because she hasn't recieved her confirmation email and is now second guessing signing up.

Sighs... shes an international studies major and would be perfect on here.